Pulse-Eight neo:Pro Extender Kit
DEALER ONLY ITEM: Not Available Directly to End Users.
Dealers, log on to see pricing. »Sign up to become an authorized installer.
Share HD Signals up to 100 Meters Across Your Home
The neo:Pro 100m HDMI Extender Set increases the reach of your neo distribution system by sending 4K and 1080p signals over Cat5e/6/7 cables. This transmitter and receiver pair can deliver HD and 3D signals up to 100m and 4K signals up 70m from source to display. The set supports select HDMI 2.0a features including including High Dynamic Range (HDR), PoH (Power over HDBaseT) and also enables bi-directional IR signals for displays or AV receivers.
The Pro Extender Set can also deliver Ethernet connectivity to remote locations along with HD AV signals using a single Cat5e/6/7 cable. Use the Extender Set to connect your source device to your display screen from further away to decrease clutter in an entertainment cabinet or accommodate for complex AV wiring structures.
- Extend 4K up to 70 Meters and 1080p to 100 Meters over Cat5e/6/7
- Ultra HD 4K Video Transmission (upto 340Mhz), 1080p, 3D
- Bi-Directional IR Control and RS232
- Ethernet 10/100 Connection
- neo:Pro Receiver
- neo:Pro Transmitter
- (2) 2x Infrared Blaster Cable Pack
- 48V/0.5A UK/EU/US Power Supply
Pulse-Eight: Products That Just Work
Since 2010, Pulse-Eight has been a leading manufacturer in Audio/Video distribution systems, creating innovative and award-winning hardware that brings high quality signal distribution throughout your home. This UK based company has brought innovative improvements to HDMI and HDMI BaseT products. Combining online support with reliable hardwired devices, Pulse-Eight continues to make outstanding media distribution products that just work.
- Manufacturer Part #: P8-HDBT-L-NP-EXSET
- Dimensions: 6.5cm (D) 3.3cm (H) 10.1cm (W)
- Inputs: Transmitter – 1 X HDMI 2.0a | Receiver – 1 x HDBaseT-Lite (Class B)
- Outputs: Transmitter – 1 x HDBaseT-Lite (Class B) | Receiver – 1 x HDMI 2.0a
- HDCP: 1.x – 2.2
- IP Control: Transmitter – 1x 10/100 LAN Receiver – 2x 10/100 LAN
- Serial Control: Bi-Directional
- IR Control: Bi-Directional
- Maximum Pixel Clock: 300 Mscs
- Safety & Emission: CE, FCC, RoHS