Pulse-Eight neo:Modular Pro 8x8 Kit
DEALER ONLY ITEM: Not Available Directly to End Users.
Dealers, log on to see pricing. »Sign up to become an authorized installer.
HD Media and Fast Internet For Your Whole Home
Pulse Eight's neo:Modular Pro 8x8 w/HDBaseT Kit is a powerful, fully customizable media distribution kit that can stream multiple sources to multiple TVs and monitors throughout your home. This Pro model of the neo matrix can also bring wired Internet connections to any room in your home with included Pro receivers. The kit includes the neo Modular Pro 8x8 w/HDBaseT, eight neo:Pro receivers, rack mounting kit, and power supplies.
The neo:Modular Pro 8x8 matrix can take up to 8 media sources, such as a cable box, game console, or DVD/Blu-Ray player and send them to up to 8 connected TV screens or monitors throughout your home. You can choose to stream the big game on every TV in the home at the same time or have a different channel, game, or program sent to individual TVs. The Pro model can also deliver mirrored audio/video signals with 2 combined HDBaseT and HDMI outputs for the sharpest picture and clearest sound possible.
- Transmits up to 8 HDMI sources to up to 8 outputs
- Distribute 1 source to up to 8 outputs or 8 sources to 8 outputs simultaneously
- Supports 1080p, 4K, and 3D resolution
- Modular inputs and outputs for custom media connections
- Switch AV sources, manage settings, and contact customer support using a free online web portal for PC and smartphone
neo features built-in CEC support, which allows the distribution matrix to interact with most modern TVs, Blu-Ray players, media centres, and brand specific services such as Samsung Anynet+ and Sony BraviaLink. This is achieved with the Pro receiver, which features four input options: HDBT, HDMI, and two pass through Ethernet inputs.
Simply press the "source" or "input select" button on your pre-existing TV remote and the connected neo receiver will accept the command and transmit it to the neo matrix to accept further commands from that remote.
The matrix box can transmit HD, UHD 4K, and 3D signals simultaneously using up to 325 feet of Cat5e/Cat6 cables. neo utilizes HDBT technology, which uses Cat5e/6 cables to transmit data, and high quality audio/video to connected TVs. Modular neo matrixes can have their input and output inserts removed and switched out to suit your media distribution preferences.
Control the neo system with a Context Sensitive 8 Button IR Remote or with your computer or smartphone using an online web portal. You can configure settings, see the power status of any connected device, assign AV sources to displays and more.
The web portal utilizes a Drag and Drop system to easily select which input source you wish to have delivered to the appropriate output. To change the source a TV is displaying, drag and drop an input icon onto the output you wish to send the signal to. Alternatively, you could also select the display icon next to an output and select which input source you would like to have displayed. If you are moving to a different room, bring your show with you by accessing the web portal from your smartphone and dragging the source from one TV to the next.
Convert HDBaseT into HDMI Signals
The neo: Pro Receiver accepts HD audio/video transmissions from a single Cat5e/6 cable. It accepts HD signals from a neo: modular base or end point transmitter and displays it on a connected TV or monitor. The receiver has a built-in bi-directional IR relay and is compatible with HDMI-CEC transmissions.
The receiver can also provide wired Internet connectivity with its two Ethernet passthrough ports. Use these ports to extend your wired Internet network or plug in a router for a strong WiFi connection anywhere in your home, no matter how far it is from your modem.
- neo: Modular 8x8 with HDBaseT Pro matrix
- (8) neo:Pro Receiver
- Context Sensitive 8 Button IR Remote
- Infrared Blaster Cable Pack
- Rack Mounting Kit
NOTE: Internet connection required to configure settings and switch sources using the web portal. Context Sensitive 8 Button IR Remote only works with neo matrixes with 8 inputs.
Pulse-Eight: Products That Just Work
Since 2010, Pulse-Eight has been a leading manufacturer in Audio/Video distribution systems, creating innovative and award-winning hardware that brings high quality signal distribution throughout your home. This UK based company has brought innovative improvements to HDMI and HDMI BaseT products. Combining online support with reliable hardwired devices, Pulse-Eight continues to make outstanding media distribution products that just work.
- Manufacturer Part #: SCP8MM888H8PKIT
- Inputs: 8 Input Modules
- Input Types: (3) HDMI 2.0a with HDCP 2.2 and (5) HDMI 2.0a with HDCP 1.4
- Outputs: 8 Output Modules
- Output Types: 8 x HDBaseT-Lite (Class A)
- HDCP: HDCP and HDCP 2.2
- Maximum Pixel Clock: Input: 340Mhz, Output: 340Mhz
- Supported Video Formats: 1080i , 1080p (30Hz) , 1080p (60Hz) , 3D (60Hz) , 4K (30Hz) 4:4:4 , 4K (60Hz) 4:2:0, 720p , UHD (30Hz) 4:4:4 , 720i , 3D 1080i (50Hz), UHD (30Hz) 4:4:4
- Power Consumption: Max 2 Amps @240V
- Power Inlet: 2 x IEC C14 Inlet - 100-240V 4.0/2.0A 50/60Hz
- Operating Temperature: 0 to 35°C| 32 to 95°F
- Dimensions: 41 x 9 x 43 centimeters
- Safety & Emission: CE, FCC, RoHS
neo: Pro Receiver
- Manufacturer Part #: P8-HDBT-P-RX-RS-S
- Inputs: 1 x HDBaseT-Lite (Class A)
- Outputs: 1 x HDMI 2.0a
- Dimensions: 8.5(D) x 11.2(W) x 3.2(H) centimeters