Pulse-Eight neo:Modular Lite 6x6 Kit
DEALER ONLY ITEM: Not Available Directly to End Users.
Dealers, log on to see pricing. »Sign up to become an authorized installer.
Customized Signal Distribution
Pulse Eight's neo:Modular 6x6 Lite w/HDBaseT Kit is a media distribution kit that can stream multiple media sources to multiple TVs and monitors at the same time. The kit includes the neo Modular 6x6 Lite w/HDBaseT matrix, six neo:Lite receivers, rack mounting kit, and power supplies.
The neo:Modular 6x6 Lite matrix can take up to 6 media sources, such as a cable box, game console, or DVD/Blu-Ray player and send them to up to 6 connected TV screens or monitors throughout your home. You can choose to stream the big game on every TV in the home at the same time or have a different channel, game, or program sent to individual TVs.
- Transmits up to 6 HDMI sources to up to 6 outputs
- Distribute 1 source to up to 6 outputs or 6 sources to 6 outputs simultaneously
- Supports 1080p, 4K, and 3D resolution
- Modular inputs and outputs for custom media connections
- Switch AV sources, manage settings, and contact customer support using a free online web portal for PC and smartphone
The matrix box can transmit HD, UHD 4K, and 3D signals using up to 230 feet of Cat5e/Cat6 cables. neo utilizes HDBT technology, which uses Cat5e/6 cables to transmit data and high definition audio/video to connected TVs. Modular neo matrixes can have their input and output inserts removed and switched out to suit your media distribution preferences.
Control the neo system with a Context Sensitive IR Remote or with your computer or smartphone using an online web portal. You can configure settings, see the power status of any connected device, assign AV sources to displays and more.
The web portal utilizes a Drag and Drop system to easily select which input source you wish to have delivered to the appropriate output. To change the source a TV is displaying, drag and drop an input icon onto the output you wish to send the signal to. Alternatively, you could also select the display icon next to an output and select which input source you would like to have displayed. If you are moving to a different room, bring your show with you by accessing the web portal from your smartphone and dragging the source from one TV to the next.
Convert HDBaseT into HDMI Signals
The neo: Lite Receiver accepts HD audio/video transmissions from a single Cat5e/6 cable. The receiver accepts HD signals from a neo: modular base or end point transmitter and displays it on a connected TV or monitor. The receiver has a built-in bi-directional IR relay and is compatible with HDMI-CEC transmissions.
- neo:Modular 6x6 Lite w/ HDBaseT matrix
- (6) neo:Lite Receiver
- Rack Mounting Kit
- Plug Top Power Supply
NOTE: Internet connection required to configure settings and switch sources using the web portal.
Pulse-Eight: Products That Just Work
Since 2010, Pulse-Eight has been a leading manufacturer in Audio/Video distribution systems, creating innovative and award-winning hardware that brings high quality signal distribution throughout your home. This UK based company has brought innovative improvements to HDMI and HDMI BaseT products. Combining online support with reliable hardwired devices, Pulse-Eight continues to make outstanding media distribution products that just work.
- Manufacturer Part #: P8-MM88-6H6L-KIT
- Inputs: 6 Input Modules
- Input Types: (2) HDMI 2.0a with HDCP 2.2 and (4) HDMI 2.0a with HDCP 1.4
- Outputs: 6 Output Modules
- Output Types: 6 x HDBaseT-Lite (Class B)
- HDCP: HDCP and HDCP 2.2
- Maximum Pixel Clock: Input: 340Mhz, Output: 340Mhz
- Supported Video Formats: 1080i , 1080p (30Hz) , 1080p (60Hz) , 3D (60Hz) , 4K (30Hz) 4:4:4 , 4K (60Hz) 4:2:0, 720p , UHD (30Hz) 4:4:4 , 720i , 3D 1080i (50Hz), UHD (30Hz) 4:4:4
- Power Consumption: Max 2 Amps @240V
- Power Inlet: 2 x IEC C14 Inlet - 100-240V 4.0/2.0A 50/60Hz
- Operating Temperature: 32 to 95°F (0 to 35°C)
- Dimensions: 41(D) x 43(W) x 9(H) centimeters
- Safety & Emission: CE, FCC, RoHS
neo: Lite Receiver
- Manufacturer Part #: P8-HDBT-L-RX-S
- Inputs: 1 x HDBaseT-Lite (Class B)
- Outputs: 1 x HDMI 2.0a
- Dimensions: 6.5(D) x 10.1(W) x 3.3(H) centimeters