Pulse-Eight neo:Lite Transmitter/Receiver Module Kit, 70m (TX+RX)
DEALER EXCLUSIVE: Call 800-266-8765 for an authorized installer in your area.
Dealers, log on to see pricing. »Sign up to become an authorized installer.
Customize Your neo:Modular Chassis
Built for the neo:Modular matrix, the Pulse-Eight neo:Lite Transmitter/Receiver Module Kit, 70m (TX+RX) consists of the Pulse-Eight neo:Lite Receiver Module and the Pulse-Eight neo:Lite Transmitter Module. Each of these Modules uses a single Cat 5e/6 cable to deliver power over HDBaseT (PoH) and Ultra HD/4K content signals to the neo:Modular matrix as well as connected sources and displays up to a maximum distance of 230 feet (70m).
- HDBaseT (PoH) inserts provide custom media and power connections for neo:Modular matrix
- Supports 1080p, 4K, and 3D resolutions
- Also supports bi-directional IR relay and HDMI-CEC transmissions
How it Works
Receiver: The neo:Lite Receiver Module uses a single Cat5e/6 cable to accept 1080p and 3D signals from up to 230 feet (70m) and Ultra HD 4K signals from up to 131 feet (40m) from a neo:Modular matrix or transmitter to display on a connected TV or monitor. The receiver also features built-in bi-directional IR relay and is compatible with HDMI-CEC transmissions.
Transmitter: The neo:Lite Transmitter Module uses a single Cat5e/6 cable to send 1080p and 3D signals up to 230 feet (70m) and Ultra HD 4K signals up to 131 feet (40m) from a neo:Modular matrix to display on a connected TV or monitor. The transmitter also features built-in bi-directional IR relay and is compatible with HDMI-CEC transmissions.
- neo:Lite Transmitter Module
- neo:Lite Receiver Module
NOTE: For use with the neo:Modular Chassis (P8-MM88), neo:Modular Lite (P8-MM88-6H6L-KIT), or neo:Modular Pro (P8-MM88-8H8P-KIT).
Pulse-Eight: Products That Just Work
Since 2010, Pulse-Eight has been a leading manufacturer in Audio/Video distribution systems, creating innovative and award-winning hardware that brings high quality signal distribution throughout your home. This UK based company has brought innovative improvements to HDMI and HDMI BaseT products. Combining online support with reliable hardwired devices, Pulse-Eight continues to make outstanding media distribution products that just work.
- Manufacturer Part #: P8-HDBT-L-TX-M-KIT
- Inputs: Receiver – 1 x HDBaseT-Lite (Class B)
- Outputs: Transmitter – 1 x HDBaseT-Lite (Class B)
- Supported Video Formats: 1080i , 1080p (30Hz), 1080p (60Hz), 3D (60Hz), 4K (30Hz) 4:4:4, 4K (60Hz) 4:2:0, 720p, UHD (30Hz) 4:4:4, 720i, 3D 1080i (50Hz), UHD (30Hz) 4:4:4
- HDCP: 2.2
- IR Control: Bi-Directional
- Maximum Pixel Clock: 300 Mscs
- Dimensions: 1.5(H) x 1.5(W) x 5.9(D) inches (3.8 x 3.8 x 15 cm)
- Weight: 0.24 pound
- Safety & Emission: CE, FCC, RoHS