Pulse-Eight neo:Lite Receiver
DEALER EXCLUSIVE: Call 800-266-8765 for an authorized installer in your area.
Dealers, log on to see pricing. »Sign up to become an authorized installer.
Share HD A/V Across Your Home or Business
Receive high-quality audio and video transmissions using HDBaseT technology with the Pulse-Eight neo:Lite Receiver. The neo:Lite Receiver uses a single Cat5e/6 cable to support 1080p, 4K, and power transmissions across your neo:matrix system. The receiver also supports power and bi-directional IR and RS232 signals to allow universal control over connected sources and displays with the IR Context Sensitive Remote (sold separately).
- Receive 4K signals up to 131 feet (40m) and 1080p to 230 feet (70m) over Cat5e/6
- Power over HDBaseT (PoH) using Cat5e/6 cable
- Bi-directional infrared (IR) transmission
- Full HDMI audio support
NOTE: Requires a compatible HDBaseT transmitter, i.e. neo:Modular Chassis (P8-MM88), neo:Modular Lite (P8-MM88-6H6L-KIT), or neo:Modular Pro (P8-MM88-8H8P-KIT), to operate.
Pulse-Eight: Products That Just Work
Since 2010, Pulse-Eight has been a leading manufacturer in Audio/Video distribution systems, creating innovative and award-winning hardware that brings high quality signal distribution throughout your home. This UK based company has brought innovative improvements to HDMI and HDMI BaseT products. Combining online support with reliable hardwired devices, Pulse-Eight continues to make outstanding media distribution products that just work.
- Manufacturer Part #: P8-HDBT-L-RX-S
- Inputs: HDBaseT-Lite (Class B)
- Outputs: HDMI 2.0a, RX, TX
- IR Control: Bi-Directional
- Dimensions: 0.71(H) x 3.23 x 4.53(D) inches (1.8H x 8.2W x 11.5D cm)
- Safety & Emission: CE, FCC, RoHS