Pulse-Eight neo:Modular HDCP 2.2 HDMI Input Module
DEALER EXCLUSIVE: Call 800-266-8765 for an authorized installer in your area.
Dealers, log on to see pricing. »Sign up to become an authorized installer.
Add or Upgrade Modular HDMI Receivers
Built for the neo:Modular matrix, the Pulse-Eight neo:Modular HDCP 2.2 HDMI Input Module replaces existing standard HDMI 1.4 inputs with HDMI 2.0a inputs with HDCP 2.2 to support and protect Ultra HD / 4K content. It supports 4K AV media up to 131 feet (40m) and 1080p and 3D AV media up to 230 feet (70m) over HDMI cables.
- Modular HDMI input provides custom media connections for neo:Modular matrix
- Supports 1080p, 4K, and 3D resolution
- HDCP 2.2 anti-piracy protocols protects connected AV sources
NOTE: For use with the neo:Modular Chassis (P8-MM88), neo:Modular Lite (P8-MM88-6H6L-KIT), or neo:Modular Pro (P8-MM88-8H8P-KIT).
Pulse-Eight: Products That Just Work
Since 2010, Pulse-Eight has been a leading manufacturer in Audio/Video distribution systems, creating innovative and award-winning hardware that brings high quality signal distribution throughout your home. This UK based company has brought innovative improvements to HDMI and HDMI BaseT products. Combining online support with reliable hardwired devices, Pulse-Eight continues to make outstanding media distribution products that just work.
- Manufacturer Part #: P8-HDMI2-Input-M
- Input: 1x HDMI 2.0a with HDCP 2.2
- Supported Video Formats: 1080i, 1080p (30Hz), 1080p (60Hz), 3D (60Hz), 4K (30Hz) 4:4:4, 4K (60Hz) 4:2:0, 720p, UHD (30Hz) 4:4:4, 720i, 3D 1080i (50Hz), UHD (30Hz) 4:4:4
- Dimensions: 1.5(H) x 1.5(W) x 5.9(D) inches (3.8 x 3.8 x 15 cm)
- Weight: 0.24 pound