Pulse-Eight neo:8 Modular Chassis
DEALER EXCLUSIVE: Call 800-266-8765 for an authorized installer in your area.
Dealers, log on to see pricing. »Sign up to become an authorized installer.
Customize Your Home Audio/Video Experience
Pulse Eight's neo:Modular Chassis is a powerful, fully customizable media distribution hub that can stream multiple AV sources to multiple TVs and monitors throughout your home. This modular model of the neo matrix lets you choose how you wish to customize your home theater and home audio systems. Bring wired AV and Internet connections to any room in your home with removable input and output modules to fit your media streaming preferences.
The neo:Modular Chassis matrix can support up to 8 media sources, such as a cable box, game console, or DVD/Blu-Ray player and send them to up to 8 connected TV screens or monitors throughout your home. Choose how to to deliver your AV content with removable HDMI or HDBaseT receiver and transmitter modules (sold separately). Stream the big game on every TV in the home at the same time or have a different channel, game, or program sent to individual TVs.
- Transmits up to 8 HDMI sources to up to 8 outputs
- Distribute 1 source to up to 8 outputs or 8 sources to 8 outputs simultaneously
- Supports 1080p, 4K, and 3D resolution
- Modular inputs and outputs for custom media connections
- Switch AV sources, manage settings, and contact customer support using a free online web portal for PC and smartphone
The matrix box can transmit HD, UHD 4K, and 3D signals simultaneously using up to 325 feet of Cat5e/Cat6 or HDMI cables. neo utilizes HDBT technology, which uses Cat5e/6 cables to transmit data, and high quality audio/video to connected TVs. Modular neo matrixes can have their input and output modules removed and switched out to suit your media distribution preferences.
neo features built-in CEC support, which allows the distribution matrix to interact with most modern TVs, Blu-Ray players, media centres, and brand specific services such as Samsung Anynet+ and Sony BraviaLink.
The web portal utilizes a Drag and Drop system to easily select which input source you wish to have delivered to the appropriate output. To change the source a TV is displaying, drag and drop an input icon onto the output you wish to send the signal to. Alternatively, you could also select the display icon next to an output and select which input source you would like to have displayed. If you are moving to a different room, bring your show with you by accessing the web portal from your smartphone and dragging the source from one TV to the next.
- neo: Modular Chassis
NOTE: Internet connection required to configure settings and switch sources using the web portal. Receiver and transmitter modules sold separately.
Pulse-Eight: Products That Just Work
Since 2010, Pulse-Eight has been a leading manufacturer in Audio/Video distribution systems, creating innovative and award-winning hardware that brings high quality signal distribution throughout your home. This UK based company has brought innovative improvements to HDMI and HDMI BaseT products. Combining online support with reliable hardwired devices, Pulse-Eight continues to make outstanding media distribution products that just work.
- Manufacturer Part #: P8-MM88
- Inputs: 8 Input Modules
- Input Types: Modular: HDBaseT-Lite (Class B), HDBaseT-Pro (Class A), HDMI 2.2
- Outputs: 8 Output Modules
- Output Types: Modular: HDBaseT-Lite (Class B), HDBaseT-Pro (Class A), HDMI 2.2
- HDCP: HDCP and HDCP 2.2
- Maximum Pixel Clock: Input: 340Mhz, Output: 340Mhz
- Supported Video Formats: 1080i, 1080p (30Hz), 1080p (60Hz), 3D (60Hz), 4K (30Hz) 4:4:4, 4K (60Hz) 4:2:0, 720p, UHD (30Hz) 4:4:4, 720i, 3D 1080i (50Hz), UHD (30Hz) 4:4:4
- Power Consumption: Max 2 Amps @240V
- Power Inlet: 2 x IEC C14 Inlet – 100-240V 4.0/2.0A 50/60Hz
- Operating Temperature: 0 to 35°C| 32 to 95°F
- Dimensions: 41 x 9 x 43 centimeters
- Safety & Emission: CE, FCC, RoHS