Pulse-Eight neo:8 Matrix Kit
DEALER ONLY ITEM: Not Available Directly to End Users.
Dealers, log on to see pricing. »Sign up to become an authorized installer.
Voice Controlled Media Center
The neo:8 matrix can distribute up to 8 media sources, such as a cable box, game console, or DVD/Blu-Ray player and send them to up to 10 connected TV screens or monitors throughout your home. You can choose to stream the big game on every TV in the home at the same time or have a different channel, game, or program sent to individual TVs. The kit includes the neo:8x10 HDBaseT Matrix, (8) HDBaseT Receivers, an Infrared Blaster Cable Pack, and a rack mounting kit.
neo:8 features built-in CEC support, which allows the distribution matrix to interact with most modern TVs, Blu-Ray players, media centres, and brand specific services using four input options: HDBT, HDMI, and two pass through Ethernet inputs. The neo:8 fits into almost any mounting rack type and blends into any home entertainment setup.
- Transmits up to 8 HDMI sources to 10 outputs
- Supports 1080p, 4K, and 3D resolution
- Compatible with Amazon Alexa voice commands
- Switch AV sources, manage settings, and contact customer support using a free online web portal for PC and smartphone
The matrix box can transmit HD, UHD 4K, and 3D signals simultaneously using up to 230 feet of Cat5e/Cat6 cables. neo utilizes HDBT technology, which uses Cat5e/6 cables to transmit data, and high quality audio/video to connected TVs.
Every neo matrix connects to Pulse Eight's wireless cloud management service. Users can access the web portal from a computer, smartphone, or tablet to adjust settings, change input sources, and troubleshoot problems with help from professional installers. A Monitoring LED tells you whether your neo matrix is connected to the cloud service.
The web portal utilizes a Drag and Drop system to easily select which input source you wish to have delivered to the appropriate output. To change the source a TV is displaying, drag and drop an input icon onto the output you wish to send the signal to. Alternatively, you could also select the display icon next to an output and select which input source you would like to have displayed. If you are moving to a different room, bring your show with you by accessing the web portal from your smartphone and dragging the source from one TV to the next.
Convert HDBaseT into HDMI Signals
The neo:Lite Receiver accepts HD audio/video transmissions from a single Cat5e/6 cable. The receiver accepts HD signals from a neo: modular base or end point transmitter and displays it on a connected TV or monitor. The receiver has a built-in bi-directional IR relay and is compatible with HDMI-CEC transmissions.
- neo: 8x10 HDBaseT Matrix
- (8) HDBaseT Receivers
- Infrared Blaster Cable Pack
- Rack Mounting Kit
NOTE: Internet connection required to configure settings and switch sources using the web portal. Context Sensitive 8 Button IR Remote only works with neo matrixes with 8 inputs.
Pulse-Eight: Products That Just Work
Since 2010, Pulse-Eight has been a leading manufacturer in Audio/Video distribution systems, creating innovative and award-winning hardware that brings high quality signal distribution throughout your home. This UK based company has brought innovative improvements to HDMI and HDMI BaseT products. Combining online support with reliable hardwired devices, Pulse-Eight continues to make outstanding media distribution products that just work.
- Manufacturer Part #: P8-HDBT-L-FFM810-KIT
- Dimensions: 17(L) x 3.5(W) x 11.6(H) in
- Inputs: 8 HDMI and 8 IR
- Input Types: 8 x HDMI 2.0a and 8 x IR Receiver
- Outputs: 10
- Output Types: 2x HDMI (2.0a), 8 x HDBaseT (Class B) and 8 x IR Emitters
- HDCP: HDCP and HDCP 2.2
- Maximum Pixel Clock: Input: 340Mhz, Output: 340Mhz
- Supported Video Formats: 720p, 1080i, 1080p (+3D), 4K (30Hz) 4:4:4, 4K (50/60Hz) 4:2:0
- Colour Supported: 4K/24bit, 1080p/36bit
- Audio Format Supported: PCM 2.0, LPCM 2.0, LPCM 5.1, LPCM 6.1, LPCM 7.1, Dolby Digital 2.0, Dolby Digital 5.1, Dolby Digital EX 6.1, Dolby Digital Plus 7.1, Dolby TrueHD 5.1, Dolby TrueHD 7.1, Dolby Atmos 5.1.2, Dolby Atmos 5.1.4, Dolby Atmos 7.1.2, Dolby Atmos 7.1.4, Dolby Atmos 9.1.2, DTS 5.1, DTS-HD Master 5.1, DTS-HD Master 7.1, DTS 96/24 5.1, DTS-ES Discrete 6.1, DTS-ES Matrix 6.1
- Power Consumption: Max 2 Amps @240V
- Power Inlet: 2 x IEC C14 Inlet – 100-240V 4.0/2.0A 50/60Hz
- Operating Temperature: 0 to 35°C (32 to 95°F).
- Humidity Range: 5 to 90% (no condensation)
- Safety & Emission: CE, FCC, RoHS
neo: Lite Receiver
- Manufacturer Part #: P8-HDBT-L-RX-S
- Inputs: 1 x HDBaseT-Lite (Class B)
- Outputs: 1 x HDMI 2.0a
- Dimensions: 6.5(D) x 10.1(W) x 3.3(H) centimeters