Pulse-Eight neo:8 Install Kit
DEALER ONLY ITEM: Not Available Directly to End Users.
Dealers, log on to see pricing. »Sign up to become an authorized installer.
Voice-Controlled Media Center
The Pulse Eight neo:8 Install Kit can distribute HDMI video/audio signals from up to 8 media sources, such as a cable box, game console, or DVD/Blu-Ray player and send them to up to 10 connected TV screens or monitors throughout your home. You can choose to stream the big game on every TV in the home at the same time, or have a different channel, game, or program sent to individual TVs. The kit includes the neo:8x10 HDBaseT Matrix, (2) Amazon Echo Dots, (8) Premium Certified 4K-UltraHD Cables, (8) HDBaseT Receivers, and an IR Blaster Pack.
The neo:8 features built-in CEC support, which allows the distribution matrix to interact with most modern TVs, Blu-Ray players, media centres, and brand specific services using four input options: HDBT, HDMI, and two pass-through Ethernet inputs. The neo:8 fits into almost any mounting rack type and blends into any home entertainment setup.
- Transmits up to 8 HDMI source signals to 10 outputs
- Supports 1080p, 4K, and 3D resolution
- Compatible with Amazon Alexa voice commands (Echo Dots included)
- libCEC control allows you to use a TV remote to control other brand devices
- Switch AV sources, manage settings, and contact customer support using a free online web portal for PC and smartphone
The neo:8 can transmit HD, UHD 4K, and 3D signals simultaneously using up to 230 feet of Cat5e/Cat6 cables. neo utilizes HDBT technology, which uses Cat5e/6 cables to transmit data, and high-quality audio/video to connected TVs.
Web Portal Allows Remote Management From Anywhere
Every neo matrix connects to Pulse Eight's wireless cloud management service. Users can access the web portal from a computer, smartphone, or tablet to adjust settings, change input sources, and troubleshoot problems with help from professional installers. A monitoring LED tells you whether your neo matrix is connected to the cloud service.
The web portal utilizes a Drag and Drop system to easily select which input source you wish to have delivered to the appropriate output. To change the source a TV is displaying, drag and drop an input icon onto the output you wish to send the signal to. Alternatively, you could also select the display icon next to an output and select which input source you would like to have displayed. If you are moving to a different room, bring your show with you by accessing the web portal from your smartphone and dragging the source from one TV to the next.
About Amazon Echo Dot
As a hands-free, voice-controlled device with a built-in speaker, each of the two included Echo Dots uses Alexa to control smart home devices, play music, make calls, send and receive messages, provide information, set alarms, read the news, and more. The Echo Dot can be connected to a speaker or headphones, via Bluetooth or a 3.5mm stereo cable, to deliver stereo sound to whichever speaker you choose. It can also use Wi-Fi to connect to compatible wireless speakers to add voice control to your home stereo system (speakers and headphones sold separately).
By enabling the neo Alexa Skill feature on the Amazon Echo, you'll be able to easily control all of your neo home connected devices using your voice. Want to pause play on the movie you're watching downstairs in the living room? Ask Alexa to do it. Do you want to pick up from where you paused and finish watching the movie upstairs in your room? You can easily do that by asking Alexa. Plus, you can also ask Alexa to turn off the TV and other neo home connected devices downstairs as you make your way upstairs. No remotes necessary!
Convert HDBaseT into HDMI Signals
The neo:Lite Receiver accepts HD audio/video transmissions from a single Cat5e/6 cable. The receiver accepts HD signals from a neo: modular base or end point transmitter and displays it on a connected TV or monitor. The receiver has a built-in bi-directional IR relay and is compatible with HDMI-CEC transmissions.
- neo: 8x10 HDBaseT Matrix
- (2) Amazon Echo Dots
- (8) Premium Certified 4K Ultra HD HDMI Cables, 1.6-foot (0.5m)
- (8) HDBaseT Receivers
- Infrared Blaster Cable Pack
- Internet connection required to configure settings and switch sources using the web portal.
- Certain Alexa Skills and services may require subscription or other fees.
- Amazon Echo does not support connecting to ad-hoc (or peer-to-peer) Wi-Fi networks, hands-free voice control for Mac OS X devices, or Bluetooth speakers requiring PIN codes.
Pulse-Eight: Products That Just Work
Since 2010, Pulse-Eight has been a leading manufacturer in Audio/Video distribution systems, creating innovative and award-winning hardware that brings high quality signal distribution throughout your home. This UK based company has brought innovative improvements to HDMI and HDMI BaseT products. Combining online support with reliable hardwired devices, Pulse-Eight continues to make outstanding media distribution products that just work.
neo:8x10 HDBaseT Matrix
- Manufacturer Part #: P8-NEO8-INSTALL-KIT
- Dimensions: 17(L) x 3.5(W) x 11.6(H) inches
- Inputs: 8 HDMI and 8 IR
- Input Types: 8 x HDMI 2.0a and 8 x IR Receiver
- Outputs: 10
- Output Types: 2x HDMI (2.0a), 8 x HDBaseT (Class B) and 8 x IR Emitters
- HDCP: HDCP and HDCP 2.2
- Maximum Pixel Clock: Input: 340Mhz, Output: 340Mhz
- Supported Video Formats: 720p, 1080i, 1080p (+3D), 4K (30Hz) 4:4:4, 4K (50/60Hz) 4:2:0
- Colour Supported: 4K/24bit, 1080p/36bit
- Audio Format Supported: PCM 2.0, LPCM 2.0, LPCM 5.1, LPCM 6.1, LPCM 7.1, Dolby Digital 2.0, Dolby Digital 5.1, Dolby Digital EX 6.1, Dolby Digital Plus 7.1, Dolby TrueHD 5.1, Dolby TrueHD 7.1, Dolby Atmos 5.1.2, Dolby Atmos 5.1.4, Dolby Atmos 7.1.2, Dolby Atmos 7.1.4, Dolby Atmos 9.1.2, DTS 5.1, DTS-HD Master 5.1, DTS-HD Master 7.1, DTS 96/24 5.1, DTS-ES Discrete 6.1, DTS-ES Matrix 6.1
- Power Consumption: Max 2 Amps @240V
- Power Inlet: 2 x IEC C14 Inlet – 100-240V 4.0/2.0A 50/60Hz
- Surge Protection: IEC 61000-4-4 (EFT Burst) Level 2, IEC 61000-4-5 (Surge) Level 2
- Operating Temperature: 0 to 35°C (32 to 95°F).
- Humidity Range: 5 to 90% (no condensation)
- Safety & Emission: CE, FCC, RoHS
- Warranty: 3-Year Standard Warranty
Amazon echo dot
- Wi-Fi Connectivity: Dual-band Wi-Fi supports 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4 and 5 GHz) networks.
- Bluetooth Connectivity: Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP) support for audio streaming from your mobile device to Echo Dot or from Echo Dot to your Bluetooth speaker. Audio/Video Remote Control Profile (AVRCP) for voice control of connected mobile devices.
- Audio: Built-in speaker for voice feedback when not connected to external speakers.
- System Requirement: Echo Dot comes ready to connect to your Wi-Fi. The Alexa App is compatible with Fire OS, Android, and iOS devices and also accessible via your web browser.
- Outputs: 1 x 3.5 mm audio output
- Dimensions: 1.3 x 3.3 x 3.3 inches (32 x 84 x 84 mm)
neo: Lite Receiver
- Manufacturer Part #: P8-HDBT-L-RX-S
- Inputs: 1 x HDBaseT-Lite (Class B)
- Outputs: 1 x HDMI 2.0a
- Dimensions: 6.5(D) x 10.1(W) x 3.3(H) centimeters