Pulse-Eight neo:4 Professional Kit
DEALER ONLY ITEM: Not Available Directly to End Users.
Dealers, log on to see pricing. »Sign up to become an authorized installer.
Professional Media Distribution
Pulse Eight's neo:4 Professional w/HDBaseT Kit can stream multiple media sources to multiple TVs and monitors throughout your home from one powerful distribution hub. This Pro model of the neo matrix can also increase the range of your home Internet through hardline connections. The kit includes the neo:4 Pro w/HDBaseT, four neo:Lite receivers, rack mounting kit, and power supplies.
The neo:4 Pro matrix can take up to 4 media sources, such as a cable box, game console, or DVD/Blu-Ray player and send them to up to 4 connected TV screens or monitors throughout your home. You can choose to stream the big game on every TV in the home at the same time or have a different channel, game, or program sent to individual TVs.
- Transmits up to 4 HDMI sources to up to 4 outputs
- Distribute 1 source to up to 4 outputs or 4 sources to 4 outputs simultaneously
- Supports 1080p, 4K, and 3D resolution
- Switch AV sources, manage settings, and contact customer support using a free online web portal for PC and smartphone
neo features built-in CEC support, which allows the distribution matrix to interact with most modern TVs, Blu-Ray players, media centres, and brand specific services such as Samsung Anynet+ and Sony BraviaLink.
The matrix box can transmit HD, UHD 4K, and 3D signals simultaneously using up to 230 feet of Cat5e/Cat6 cables. neo utilizes HDBT technology, which uses Cat5e/6 cables to transmit data, and high quality audio/video to connected TVs.
Control the neo system with a Context Sensitive IR Remote or with your computer or smartphone using an online web portal. You can configure settings, see the power status of any connected device, assign AV sources to displays and more.
The web portal utilizes a Drag and Drop system to easily select which input source you wish to have delivered to the appropriate output. To change the source a TV is displaying, drag and drop an input icon onto the output you wish to send the signal to. Alternatively, you could also select the display icon next to an output and select which input source you would like to have displayed. If you are moving to a different room, bring your show with you by accessing the web portal from your smartphone and dragging the source from one TV to the next.
Convert HDBaseT into HDMI Signals
The neo:Lite Receiver accepts HD audio/video transmissions from a single Cat5e/6 cable. The receiver accepts HD signals from a neo: modular base or end point transmitter and displays it on a connected TV or monitor. The receiver has a built-in bi-directional IR relay and is compatible with HDMI-CEC transmissions.
- neo:4 Professional matrix
- 4x neo:Lite Receiver
- Rack Mounting Kit
- 48V External Power Supply with locking connector
- Country Specific Power Cord
- 4x Infrared Blaster Cable Pack (TX/RX Pack)
- Installation Guide
- Context Sensitive 4 Button IR Remote
NOTE: Internet connection required to configure settings and switch sources using the web portal. Context Sensitive 4 Button IR Remote only works with neo matrixes with 4 inputs.
Pulse-Eight: Products That Just Work
Since 2010, Pulse-Eight has been a leading manufacturer in Audio/Video distribution systems, creating innovative and award-winning hardware that brings high quality signal distribution throughout your home. This UK based company has brought innovative improvements to HDMI and HDMI BaseT products. Combining online support with reliable hardwired devices, Pulse-Eight continues to make outstanding media distribution products that just work.
- Manufacturer Part #: P8-HDBT-L-FFMS44-22-KIT
- Inputs: 4 Input Modules
- Input Types: (4) HDMI 1.4a
- Outputs: 4 Output Modules
- Output Types: 4 x HDBaseT-Lite (Class A)
- HDCP: HDCP
- Maximum Pixel Clock: Input: 340Mhz, Output: 340Mhz
- Supported Video Formats: 1080i , 1080p (30Hz) , 1080p (60Hz) , 3D (60Hz) , 4K (30Hz) 4:4:4 , 4K (60Hz) 4:2:0, 720p , UHD (30Hz) 4:4:4 , 720i , 3D 1080i (50Hz), UHD (30Hz) 4:4:4
- Power Consumption: 120w
- Power Inlet: Captive locking DC jack - 48V @ 2.5Amps
- Operating Temperature: 0 to 35°C| 32 to 95°F
- Dimensions: 14 x 4.5 x 43 centimeters
neo: Lite Receiver
- Manufacturer Part #: P8-HDBT-L-RX-S
- Inputs: 1 x HDBaseT-Lite (Class A)
- Outputs: 1 x HDMI 2.0a
- Dimensions: 6.5(D) x 10.1(W) x 3.3(H) centimeters