Pulse-Eight HDMI Splitter, HDCP 2.2 and 6Gbps Support
DEALER ONLY ITEM: Not Available Directly to End Users.
Dealers, log on to see pricing. »Sign up to become an authorized installer.
One Source Playing on Two or More Screens
Distribute a single video input between multiple outputs with the Pulse-Eight HDMI Splitter, HDCP 2.2 and 6Gbps Support. Send one video source, such as your TV cable, Blu-Ray player, or gaming console to two, four or eight displays simultaneously using HDMI cables. Built-in LED indicators tell you which outputs are connected, making installation easy.
- Distributes a single HDMI source to two, four, or eight outputs
- HDMI 2.0, HDMI 2.0a & HDMI 2.0b Compliant
- HDR (High Dynamic Range) up to UHD/60 4:2:0 12 bit
- Supports 50p, 720p, 1080i,1080p. Ultra HD, 3D
Available Configurations: 1x2, 1x4 or 1x8
- HDMI Splitter
Pulse-Eight: Products That Just Work
Since 2010, Pulse-Eight has been a leading manufacturer in Audio/Video distribution systems, creating innovative and award-winning hardware that brings high quality signal distribution throughout your home. This UK based company has brought innovative improvements to HDMI and HDMI BaseT products. Combining online support with reliable hardwired devices, Pulse-Eight continues to make outstanding media distribution products that just work.
- Manufacturer Part #:
- 1:2 Splitter: P8-HDMI-SP2
- 1:4 Splitter: P8-HDMI-SP4
- 1:8 Splitter: P8-HDMI-SP8
- 1:2 Splitter: (D) 5cm x (H) 2cm x (W) 10.5cm
- 1:4 Splitter: (D) 6.7cm x (H) 2.1cm x (W) 18cm
- 1:8 Splitter: (D) 9.5cm x (H) 2.4cm x (W) 31cm
- Inputs: 1 X HDMI
- Outputs: 2 X HDMI, 4 X HDMI, or 8 X HDMI
- HDCP: 1.1, 1.2, 1.3, 1.4, 2.2
- IP Control: No
- Serial Control: No
- Maximum Pixel Clock: 594Mhz (input + output)
- Supported Video Formats: 1080i, 1080p (30Hz), 1080p (60Hz), 3D (60Hz), 4K (30Hz) 4:4:4, 4K (60Hz) 4:2:0n, 720p, UHD (30Hz) 4:4:4, 720i, 3D 1080i (50Hz), UHD (30Hz) 4:4:4n, UHD (50Hz) 4:4:4, UHD (60Hz) 4:4:4
- Power Consumption: 4-10 Watts
- Power Inlet: 5V DC Barrel Jack 2.1mm
- Operating Temperature: 0 to +35°C (32 to +95°F)
- Safety & Emission: CE, FCC, RoHS