Pulse-Eight Dolby Digital Down-Mixer
DEALER ONLY ITEM: Not Available Directly to End Users.
Dealers, log on to see pricing. »Sign up to become an authorized installer.
See the Best Picture Your TV Can Make
Include any TV or monitor into your AV distribution system with the Pulse-Eight Dolby Digital Down Mixer. The Down Mixer compresses 4K video resolution to a level that an older HD screens can produce, saving you money from having to buy all new TVs and monitors.
The Digital Down Mixer is designed to be placed between a display and a source device. The mixer adjusts video resolution and audio from an incoming HDMI source and scales the output to a level compatible with a connected display's capabilities. This solution accommodates both HD and 4K sources and displays within a multi-zone home entertainment or commercial distribution system.
- In-line downmix of incoming Dolby Digital to stereo PCM audio over HDMI
- 3.5mm audio breakout
- Downscale 4K/30p > 1080/24p, to view 4K sources on a 1080p screen
- Upscale 1080/24p > 4K/30p, for connection to 4K screens
- Digital Down Mixer
Pulse-Eight: Products That Just Work
Since 2010, Pulse-Eight has been a leading manufacturer in Audio/Video distribution systems, creating innovative and award-winning hardware that brings high quality signal distribution throughout your home. This UK based company has brought innovative improvements to HDMI and HDMI BaseT products. Combining online support with reliable hardwired devices, Pulse-Eight continues to make outstanding media distribution products that just work.
- Manufacturer Part #: P8-HDMIDAC
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 65mm/2.55" x 23mm/0.9" x 77mm/3.03"
- Weight: 105g
- Operating Temperature Range: 0 to +35°C (32 to +95°F)
- Operating Humidity Range: 5 to 90% RH (no condensation)
- Power Supply: 5v DC/ 5W power supply (CE/FCC certified)
- Power Consumption: Max 1Amp @ 5V 5 Watts
- Input: HDMI V1.4a
- Max Video Clock Speed: Input: 300Mhz, Output: 300Mhz
- Output: HDMI V1.4a
- Max Video Output Clock Speed: 300Mhz
- Video Amplifier Bandwidth: 10.2Gbps
- Video Impedance: 100Ω
- Input Video Signal: 0.5 – 1.2V p-p
- Input DDC Signal: 5 volts p-p (TTL)
- Maximum Single Link Range: 2160/30 @ 24bit True Color – 1080/24p @ 36bit Deep Color
- Transmission Distance: Input – 7m/22ft (4K), 10m/33ft (1080p), Output – 7m/22ft (4K), 10m/33ft (1080p)
- Max In/Out Resolution Supported: Up to 3840 x 2160p @ 24/25/30Hz
- Color Supported: 4K/24bit, 1080p/36bit
- 3D Supported: Up to 1080/24p – Frame packing/sequential (Blu-ray), Interlaced stereoscopic (satellite/cable broadcasts)
- Scale Video Up from: 1920x1080p @ 24/25/30Hz to 3840x2160p @ 24/25/30Hz
- Scale Video Down from: 3840x2160p @24/25/30Hz to 1920x1080p @ 24/25/30Hz
- Additional: HDMI 2.0a 3840 x 2160p 60Hz YCC 4:2:0 format pass-through
- Audio Input Format: 5.1 Dolby Digital or 2ch Stereo PCM
- Audio Output Format: Passthrough or 2ch PCM with Downmix selected
- ESD Protection: ± 8kV (Air-gap discharge) ± 4 kV (Contact discharge)
- Surge Protection: IEC 61000-4-4 (EFT) 40A (5/50ns) IEC 61000-4-5 (Lightning) 25A (8/20Âµs)
- Electrical Fast Transient/Burst: Data communication cord:1 kV Power cord : 2 kV
- Certification: CE, FCC, RoHS, Dolby Digital