Pulse-Eight Dolby DAC
DEALER EXCLUSIVE: Call 800-266-8765 for an authorized installer in your area.
Dealers, log on to see pricing. »Sign up to become an authorized installer.
Convert a Digital Audio Source Into Analog Stereo
The Pulse-Eight Dolby Digital Analog Converter is a simple, low-cost audio conversion device for home theater and entertainment systems. This audio conversion device converts connected s/PDIF coaxial or TOSLINK optical digital audio sources (including DVD and Blu-Ray players or AppleTV) into analog stereo outputs, for connection to a pre-existing analog stereo system (such as stereo amplifiers or powered speakers). With both inputs and outputs for coaxial and optical connections, it provides the perfect solution for audio conversion requirements.
- Converts connected S/PDIF coaxial or TOSLINK optical digital audio sources to standard analog stereo (L/R) audio
- Accepts uncompressed digital audio input
- Supports audio signals up to 24-bit with sampling rates up to 192 kHz
- Analog Converter
Pulse-Eight: Products That Just Work
Since 2010, Pulse-Eight has been a leading manufacturer in Audio/Video distribution systems, creating innovative and award-winning hardware that brings high quality signal distribution throughout your home. This UK based company has brought innovative improvements to HDMI and HDMI BaseT products. Combining online support with reliable hardwired devices, Pulse-Eight continues to make outstanding media distribution products that just work.
- Manufacturer Part #: P8-DDAC
- Inputs: Digital Coaxial, Optical
- Outputs: L/R Phono
- Operating Temperature Range: 0 to +35°C (32 to +95°F)
- Operating Humidity Range: 5 to 90% RH (no condensation)
- Power Supply: 5v DC/5W power supply (CE/FCC certified)
- Dimensions: 0.94(H) x 0.295(W) x 2.52(D) inches (2.4H x 0.75W x 6.4D cm)