Pulse-Eight Dolby Digital Analog Converter
DEALER ONLY ITEM: Not Available Directly to End Users.
Dealers, log on to see pricing. »Sign up to become an authorized installer.
Connect Any Audio Source to Analog Sound Systems
The Pulse-Eight Digital Analog Converter is a simple to install, low-cost device for audio conversion for home theater and entertainment systems. It ensures a reliable transition from digital sources, such as DVD and Blu-Ray players or AppleTV, to analog sound systems. With inputs and outputs for both coaxial and optical connections, the P8-DAC provides the perfect solution for audio conversion requirements.
- Convert digital audio from a compatible device to analog stereo
- Accepts uncompressed digital audio input
- Supports audio signals up to 24-bit with sampling rates up to 192 kHz
- Analog Converter
Pulse-Eight: Products That Just Work
Since 2010, Pulse-Eight has been a leading manufacturer in Audio/Video distribution systems, creating innovative and award-winning hardware that brings high quality signal distribution throughout your home. This UK based company has brought innovative improvements to HDMI and HDMI BaseT products. Combining online support with reliable hardwired devices, Pulse-Eight continues to make outstanding media distribution products that just work.
- Manufacturer Part #: P8-DAC
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 64mm x 24mm x 64mm
- Weight: 86g
- Operating Temperature Range: 0 to +35°C (32 to +95°F)
- Operating Humidity Range: 5 to 90% RH (no condensation)
- Power Supply: 5v DC/5W power supply (CE/FCC certified)
- Power Consumption: 1.0w (max)
- Input: Digital Coax or S/PDIF
- Output: L+R RCA
- Distortion: <0.001% @ 1kHz at 2V RMS
- Signal to Noise Ratio: > 90dB (20Hz – 20kHz)
- Output Impedance: 500Ω
- Output Voltage: 1.8V RMS @ Max Input (0dBFS)
- Frequency Response: <±0.5dB
- Chassis: Extruded aluminium (black)