Pro-Wire Speaker Switcher, 8-Pair, 125W
Impedance-Compensating Speaker Switcher
The OEM Systems Eight-Pair Speaker Switcher allows you to install speakers in up to eight rooms and control them from your main stereo system location. It features ON/OFF switching for eight pairs of stereo speakers and maintains a minimum impedance of 4 Ohms to protect your stereo Amplifier from damage. This Speaker Switcher handles 125 Watts RMS per channel, and has a heavy-duty metal chassis with high-grade circuit boards.
- Individual switches for each speaker pair
- Play any combination of speaker pairs
- One-piece integrated PC board for improved signal integrity
- Quick-connect Euro plugs simplify setup
- Signal-Lock pushbuttons ensure strong connections
High Performance Accessories From OEM Systems
In addition to home audio speakers, OEM Systems Company offers a wide variety of accessories under their popular Pro-Wire product line. The Pro-Wire line consists of modular connectors, a wide variety of jack plates, banana plugs, volume controls, decorator style blank plates, mud rings, box buddies and more. No home theater system or whole house audio system should be considered complete without the use of OEM’s professionally designed and engineered Pro-Wire products.
- Manufacturer Part #: SW-8SPKR
- Power Handling: Rated at 100 Watts RMS per channel (When used with Impedance Matching Volume Controls)
- Overall Dimensions: 17(W) x 2(H) x 5-1/4(D) inches
- Weight: 5 pounds
- Warranty: Lifetime Limited