Pro-Wire Speaker Switch with Headphone Jack
Switch Between Speakers & Headphones
Listen to your audio system through wired speakers, external headphones, or both! The Pro-Wire Speaker Switch with Headphone Jack features a simple pushbutton to turn on/off the connected speakers. When you want to listen through headphones, simply plug them into the integrated audio jack. The switch drives speakers up to 8 ohms with 100W maximum power. It fits into a standard "J" box and uses a Decora style wallplate (not included).
- Listen through speakers only, headphones only, or both
- Can be used with volume control
- Heavy-duty steel Decorator plate
- Installs in standard "J" box
Available Colors: White or Ivory
- Speaker Switch
- Mounting Screws
Note: Wallplate not included.
High Performance Accessories From OEM Systems
In addition to home audio speakers, OEM Systems Company offers a wide variety of accessories under their popular Pro-Wire product line. The Pro-Wire line consists of modular connectors, a wide variety of jack plates, banana plugs, volume controls, decorator style blank plates, mud rings, box buddies and more. No home theater system or whole house audio system should be considered complete without the use of OEM's professionally designed and engineered Pro-Wire products.
- Manufacturer Part #:
- IW-1SP1HJG i : Ivory
- IW-1SP1HJG w : White
- Power Handling: 100W with 8 ohm speakers
- Recommended Wire Size: 16 gauge or larger for runs over 100 feet
- Mounting Dimensions: 1(W) x 2.4(H) x 2.(D) inches (25 x 61 x 59mm)
- Certifications: RoHS
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime