Pro-Wire Speaker Switch Plate (A or B, or A + B)
Multipurpose Speaker Switch
The Pro-Wire Speaker Switch Plate (A or B, or A + B) can be used to turn On/Off two individual pairs of speakers. The switch can be used alone, or in conjunction with one or two volume controls (sold separately). The switch fits into a standard "J" box and uses a Decora style wallplate (not included).
- Plate and buttons are 94V-0 Flame Retardant Plastic
- Installs in standard "J" box with included screws
- Fits standard Decora wallplates
Note: Wallplate and volume controls not included.
High Performance Accessories From OEM Systems
In addition to home audio speakers, OEM Systems Company offers a wide variety of accessories under their popular Pro-Wire product line. The Pro-Wire line consists of modular connectors, a wide variety of jack plates, banana plugs, volume controls, decorator style blank plates, mud rings, box buddies and more. No home theater system or whole house audio system should be considered complete without the use of OEM's professionally designed and engineered Pro-Wire products.
- Power Handling: 100W with 8 ohm speakers; 50W with 4 ohm speakers
- Recommended Wire Size: Minimum 18 gauge; 16 gauge or larger for runs over 100 feet. Use CL wiring.
- Mounting Dimensions: 1.0(W) x 2.4(H) x 2.3(D) inches (25 x 61 x 59mm)
- Overall Dimensions: 1.4(W) x 4.1(H) x 3.0(D) inches (36 x 104 x 76mm)