Pro-Wire Speaker Switch Plate (A/B)
Switch Between Two Audio Sources Or Speaker Sets
The Pro-Wire Speaker Switch Plate (A/B) is used either to switch between two audio sources connected to one pair of speakers, or to switch between two speakers with audio one source. It features gold-plated screw terminal connections and independent grounds that isolate switched inputs. The plate fits into a standard "J" box and uses a Decora style wallplate (not included).
- Independent grounds provide isolation between switched inputs
- Plate and buttons are 94V-0 Flame Retardant Plastic
- Fits standard Decora wallplates
Available Colors: White, Almond or Ivory
Note: Wallplate not included.
High Performance Accessories From OEM Systems
In addition to home audio speakers, OEM Systems Company offers a wide variety of accessories under their popular Pro-Wire product line. The Pro-Wire line consists of modular connectors, a wide variety of jack plates, banana plugs, volume controls, decorator style blank plates, mud rings, box buddies and more. No home theater system or whole house audio system should be considered complete without the use of OEM's professionally designed and engineered Pro-Wire products.
- Manufacturer Part #:
- IW-101 a : Almond
- IW-101 i : Ivory
- IW-101 w : White
- Power Handling: 100W with 8 ohm speakers; 50W with 4 ohm speakers
- Recommended Wire Size: Minimum 18 gauge; 16 gauge or larger for runs over 100 feet
- Mounting Dimensions: 1.0(W) x 2.4(H) x 2.25(D) inches (25 x 61 x 57mm)
- Overall Dimensions: 1.4(W) x 4.1(H) x 2.9(D) inches (36 x 104 x 74mm)
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime