Presence 6.5" In-Wall Speakers, 2-Way (Pair)
Welcome To The Great Sound Of Musical Presence
Presence by OEM Systems represents a new level of performance and value in in-ceiling speakers.
- A-650: 6-1/2" 2-way In-Wall Speaker
- Woven Kevlar woofers with butyl rubber surrounds
- High temperature Polyimide voice coils
- High-grade crossovers
- Polyswitch overdrive protection
- Proven Mounting System
- Frame and Grilles may be painted to match mounting surface
- Sold and shipped in pairs
The Presence in-wall speakers utilize Phase Plug technology designed to keep the midrange clean and minimize critical phase disturbances at the center of the mid-woofer driver. The pivoting dome midrange and tweeter drivers of woven (textile) silk are very open and transparent sounding. Due to their excellent design and manufacturing they do not require the troublesome diffraction contributing lenses found on so many high frequency drivers today.
Practical engineering and the best materials available are present throughout this comprehensive and well thought out product line, namely Kevlar woven fiber woofers with butyl rubber surrounds and ferro-fluid cooled Silk dome tweeter and midrange drivers, thick fiberglass crossover network PC boards populated with high grade electronic components, over-drive tweeter protection, heavy gauge oxygen-free copper wiring and stout gold plated high tension connection terminals.
Signature Lifetime Warranty
OEM Systems offers a signature Lifetime Warranty for the Presence speakers. Welcome to the great sound of musical Presence throughout your home and authoritative high fidelity surround sound to complete your Home Theater System with sonic dimension that will create a realistic spatial cinematic experience.
- Frequency Response: 45Hz – 20kHz ± 3 dB
- Power Handling: 50 watts nom. 100 max.
- Sensitivity: 91dB 1 watt / 1 meter
- Tweeter: Silk soft dome pivoting tweeter
- Impedance: 8 ohms nominal
- Overall Dimensions: 9-1/16" W x 12-3/4" H
- Cut-out Dimensions: 8" W x 11-3/4" H x 3-1/4" deep
- Pre-construction Bracket: RIB-62
IR Receiver Knockouts
The in-wall loudspeakers feature a mounting provision for a remote control signal receiver behind the loudspeaker grille. This allows discrete integration with an infrared receiver/repeater system. These systems work with your standard IR remote controls to allow command of your entire system from any equipped room in your house.
The rectangular in-wall models utilize a clamp-ring mounting system which maximizes clamping surface. By distributing the clamping force over a larger surface area, the pressure on your sheet rock is reduced while the overall mounting strength is increased. The mounting ring comes pre-assembled to the loudspeaker frame dramatically reducing installation time.