Presence Freestanding Powered Subwoofer, 300W
Welcome To The Great Sound Of Musical Presence
Presence by OEM Systems represents a new level of performance and value in home theater speakers. The A-120 subwoofer was designed for exceptional performance and value. It features a 12" extra-long excursion woofer with high BL motor. The bass reflex enclosure with flared port ensures extended bass response and high acoustic efficiency.
- A-120: Powered Freestanding Subwoofer
- The woofer is driven with an integral 300W class A/B amplifier utilizing the patented BASH technology for high electrical efficiency.
- The integral rear-mounted 300 watt amplifier includes level, phase (continuously variable 0-180° ) and crossover control to contour the subwoofer's output to blend with virtually all loudspeakers and room environments.
- The integral low pass crossover network is continuously-variable from 40Hz to 120Hz and can be bypassed if it is preferable to use an external crossover located in an outboard receiver or processor.
- The A-120's integral amplifier incorporates a defeatable signal-sensing circuit that automatically powers up the amplifier when a signal is detected.
- A double-insulated isolated-ground electrical supply prevents electrical ground loops and reduces the noise floor of the entire audio system.
Signature Lifetime Warranty
OEM Systems offers a signature Lifetime Warranty for the Presence speakers. Welcome to the great sound of musical Presence throughout your home and authoritative high fidelity surround sound to complete your Home Theater System with sonic dimension that will create a realistic spatial cinematic experience.
- Frequency Response: 28Hz – 300 Hz (System Response)
- Crossover Response: 40Hz – 120Hz (Low-pass filter with bypass switch)
- Phase Adjustment: 0 – 180 degrees (Continuously variable)
- Amplifier Output Power: 300 watts, with thermal and clipping limiters
- Audio Inputs:
- Summing stereo line level (RCA x 2)
- LFE (RCA shared with Left input connector)
- Speaker Level (Stereo 5-way binding post)
- Input Impedance:
- Line Level – 20k ohms, Unbalanced
- Speaker Level – 220 ohms
- Input Power: 120V 60Hz AC
- Input Power Connection: IEC 2-wire receptacle with integral fuse holder
- Power (Mains) Fuse: 3.15A 250V T3.15AL (5x20mm) style Slow Blow
- Power Modes: Auto signal sensing and always on
- Auto Off Delay: ~10 minutes
The A-120 is shipped with adjustable feet (4 spiked and 4 rubber) with tool-less knurled jam nuts. These feet can be installed in the bottom of the enclosure in either a 3-point triangular pattern or more traditional 4-point square pattern. The bottom of the enclosure has 5 threaded inserts arranged to accept either pattern.