Preference 6.5" In-Wall LCRS Rotating Cross-Axis Waveguide Frameless Speaker, 2-Way (Single)
Add Advanced Audio Speakers
Experience superior and smoother sounds with the Preference 6.5" In-Wall LCRS Rotating Cross-Axis Waveguide Frameless Speaker, 2-Way (Single). The Speaker's unique rotating crox-axis waveguide allows it to reach greater frequency octaves while using less power compared to older Preference speakers. This speaker is built to handle more power while consistently offering crystal clear audio in nearly any installation either vertically or horizontally.
- Woven woofers made from genuine DuPont™ Kevlar
- High-grade crossovers with polyswitch overdrive protection
- Magnetic, frameless, vibration-free, all-weather grille
- Superior clamp-ring mounting system for open, spacious sound
- Unique rotating waveguide for superlative image control
Preference Standard Loudspeakers
OEM Systems Company is a manufacturer of Architectural Audio Products and accessories for residential, commercial and institutional applications, including loudspeakers, electronics and decorator-style multimedia jack plates. Preference is the most successful product launch in OEM history.
- Manufacturer Part #: K-W6LRSD
- Frequency Response: 45Hz – 27kHz ± 3 dB
- Power Handling: 60 watts nom. 120 max.
- Sensitivity: 87dB 1 watt / 1 meter
- Tweeter: 25mm Tetoron®
- Frameless Grille: Magnetically Attached – Micro-Perforated Frameless Metal Grille
- Impedance: 8 Ohm nominal (per channel)
- Overall Dimensions: 9" x 15-3/4" H
- Cut-out Dimensions: 7-15/16" (L) x 14-7/16" (H) x 3-1 /8" (D)
- Approvals: RoHS, CEDIA
- Warranty: Lifetime Limited