Optex iVision+ Connect Door Station
Door Station Of The Optex iVision+ Connect Wireless Video Intercom System
The Optex iVision+ Connect Door Station works with the Optex Mobile Station (IVPC-MS, sold separately) or any other connected smartphone or tablet to view and speak with visitors at your front door. This wireless door station is part of the Optex iVision+ Connect Wireless Video Intercom System. It can work without an ISP connection and only requires a 2.4GHz router (sold separately) for a WLAN connection.
- Part of the Optex iVision+ Connect Wireless Video Intercom System
- HD 720p resolution with a wide lens (H 135°, V 75°)
- Expandable with additional mobile stations and connected smartphones and tablets via the OPTEX Vision app
- Record video locally with pre-installed MicroSD card or with cloud services (Google Drive or Dropbox)
- Door unlocking functionality with Door Interface Unit (sold separately, part# IVPC-DI)
The Optex iVision+ Connect Door Station can be battery powered or hardwired. It features HD 720p resolution, night vision, and a wide lens (H 135°, V 75°) for quality live or recorded video. It has a pre-installed 8GB microSD card for local storage, provides full duplex conversations with echo cancellation, and can be used both in indoor or outdoor environments (water resistant IPX5 rated).
Optex iVision+ Connect Wireless Video Intercom System
When a visitor pushes the doorbell button on the Optex Outdoor Station, the indoor Optex Mobile Station and any connected smartphone or tablet will immediately notify you that a visitor is calling from the door station's location. You can then answer and view your visitor from any indoor mobile station or connected mobile device.
The Optex iVision+ Connect Wireless Video Intercom System can work without an ISP connection (standard 2.4 GHz router required, sold separately) and can easily be expandable with the addition of multiple door stations, tablets, and smartphones. You can also install the Door Interface Unit (part# IVPC-DI, sold separately) to allow unlocking functionality (electric strike or mag lock) and provide selectable chime tones and volume control.
Besides giving you the ability to customize settings and functions of the system, the OPTEX Vision app will allow you and others to use smartphones or tablets to view, monitor, and share within your network. The OPTEX Vision App is free to install and works with iOS or Android devices. Plus, videos recorded by a door station can be stored in the cloud via Google Drive, Dropbox, or other cloud storage services, and without monthly fees or contracts. The door station also has a pre-installed microSD card (8 GB) for local storage.
- Door Station
- Installation Accessories
- Requires connection to the Optex Mobile Staton (part# IVPC-MS, sold separately).
- As part of the Optex iVision+ Connect Wireless Video Intercom System, the Optex Door station can work without an Internet Service Provider (ISP), but requires a standard 2.4GHz router (sold separately).
- Remote unlocking functionality can be added with the Door Interface Unit (sold separately, part# IVPC-DI).
- A maximum of 4 Door Interface units per Door Station can be supported.
- A maximum of 6 Door Stations units per Mobile Station can be supported.
Optex: The Quality Products People Expect
Optex specializes in passive and active infrared technology, control systems and CCTV products for home and business security. Since its founding in 1979, Optex has established a world-wide reputation for quality, innovation and technical excellence. Their products always represent an investment in performance and long-term satisfaction.
- Manufacturer Part #: IVPC-DS
- Video Format: H.264 720p HD/VGA
- Recording File Format: MP4
- Memory Card (included): MicroSD card; UHS-I 4 to 32 GB
- View Angle: H135°/ V75°
- Audio Direction: Two ways (Full duplex)
- Network Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- Frequency: 2.4 GHz
- Sub 1 G:
- Frequency: 916 MHz
- Power: 10 to 24 V AC/DC or rechargeable battery (included)
- Battery Life: 2 months/1 year (battery saving OFF/ON) at 25°C
- Battery Charging Time: 10 h with 5 V DC, 1 A supply
- Night Vision: IR lighting LED
- Operation Temperature: -4°F to 122°F (-20°C to 50°C)
- Operating Humidity:< 90% (no condensation)
- IP Rate: IPX5