Optex CDX 50' x 50' Wall Mount PIR Motion Detector, Anti-Masking
Know When People or Pets Move Into A Room
Know when people and pets move between rooms with the Optex CDX 50x50 Wall Mount PIR Motion Detector, Anti-Masking. This wired PIR motion detector emits 82 simultaneous detection zones to watch over a 50x50 indoor area, sending notifications when movement is detected passing through its zones. The sensor is able to distinguish between humans and animals within its detection coverage based on the number of zones the subject simultaneously passes through.
- Indoor PIR motion sensor capable of identifying humans and animals moving within its range
- Emits 82 detection zones within a 50x50 ft area
- 3 LEDS indicate status and alerts
- Digital AIR anti-masking technology allows the sensor to identify when it is being actively tampered with or momentarily obstructed by environmental factors
- Unique construction guarantees reliable and long lasting performance
The Indoor Detector is outfitted with digital AIR anti-masking technology to determine when the sensor is being blocked or sabotaged versus being temporarily imapired by excess dust, temperature extremes, and other environmental factors. The CDX-AM model also includes Double Conductive Shielding that reduces interference from visible light and other RF devices.
The Indoor Detector mounts onto walls or in room corners and connects to compatible alarms, sirens, and receivers using wired connections. An optional plug-in EOL unit (sold separately) can help identify notifications by sending either Alarm, Trouble, or Tamper signals instead of general notifications.
- 50'x50' Wide PIR Detector with Anti-Mask
NOTE: Not for outdoor use.
Optex: The Quality Products People Expect
Optex specializes in passive and active infrared technology, control systems and CCTV products for home and business security. Since its founding in 1979, Optex has established a world-wide reputation for quality, innovation and technical excellence. Their products always represent an investment in performance and long-term satisfaction.
- Manufacturer Part #: CDX-AM
- Detection Method: Passive infrared
- Detector Standard: EN50131-2-2 (Grade 3 Advanced)
- Masking Detection Method: AIR type
- PIR Coverage (detection zones): 30'x30', 40'x40', or 50'x50', 80° wide (82 zones)
- Power Supply: 9-18 VDC
- Current Consumption: 17 mA (normal)/20 mA (max.) at 12 VDC
- Alarm Output: N.C. 28 VDC 0.2A max.
- Tamper Switch: N.C. opens when cover is removed. 28 VDC 0.1A max.
- Trouble Output: N.C. 28 VDC 0.2A max.
- Operating Temperature: 14°F – 122°F (-10°C to +50°C)
- Environmental Humidity: 95% max.
- RF Interference: No alarm 10 V/m
- Mounting Height: 6-8ft (1.8-2.4m)
- Weight: 180g (6.3oz)
- Dimensions: 5.51 in. (H) x 2.76 in. (W) x 2.06 in. (D)