On-Q/Legrand Whole-House Lighting Controller
Use an App to Control Your Lights
Control any light in your home through a simple app on your smartphone or tablet (iOS or Android), or your Apple Watch, by setting up the On-Q/Legrand Whole-House Lighting Controller. The internet-connected controller works with dimmer switches, On/Off switches, and scene controllers in both the On-Q/Legrand radiant (RF Lighting Control) and adorne (Wi-Fi Ready) lighting control collections.
The controller supports up to 100 individual devices and enables control of up to 100 scenes through up to 20 scene controllers (LC2303-XX, sold separately), allowing you to set the right mood with the press of a button. Movie time? Dim all the living room lights at once by pressing a single scene button in the app.
- Enables app-based control of your Legrand lighting control system
- Used with the free Legrand Lighting Control app for iOS and Android
- Control individual lights, trigger scenes, and create automated schedules
- Compatible with On-Q/Legrand Radiant RF and adorne lighting controls
- Can integrate with Legrand's Intuity system and 3rd-party automation systems
- Powered by PoE or plug-in power supply (included)
Real-Time Scheduling & Optional System Integration
In addition to enabling manual app-based control over your lights, the Whole-House Lighting Controller has a built-in real-time clock for scheduling time-of-day lighting scenes. Through the app, you can easily program lighting scenes for specific times, including sunrise and sunset based on your specific location. With this sunrise and sunset feature, a scene can automatically adjust its activation time throughout the year, such as lights on at sunset, or lights out at dawn.
Finally, the controller optionally integrates with Legrand's Intuity home automation system or third-party automation systems, so you can include your app-controlled lighting system in an entire automation network.
Lighting Control App Features
- Automate your lighting with programmable scenes that match your schedule
- Turn all lights on or off with a single tap
- Quickly adjust light levels in any room of your house
- Advanced scene setup by time of day and sunrise and sunset
- Available for free from iTunes and Google Play
Installation & Setup Details
The controller comes with a Cat5 Ethernet cable for connection to your home network. It also includes a USB power cable and plug-in adapter for plugging into a standard power outlet; although as a PoE-capable controller, you can opt to power the controller through the same Ethernet cable used for your network connection, without plugging in the USB power cable.
Pairing the controller with your network is easily accomplished through the Legrand Lighting Control app (mobile device must be connected to Internet via Wi-Fi or data connection). Once the controller is auto-discovered by your network through the app, you will then be guided by the app to discover and name each lighting device in your system.
About Radiant RF Lighting Controls
The classy Radiant series of RF devices provides a fast, easy, and aesthetically appealing option for installing convenient, wireless lighting control. Easily create a 3-way switch, for example, without running new wires by installing two Radiant RF light switches. Radiant RF devices are also compatible with On-Q/Legrand's original RFLC series as well as the Intuity home automation system, so not only can you create simple wireless control, you have the additional option of enabling comprehensive lighting automation.
- Whole-House Lighting Controller
- USB Power Cable
- Power Adapter
- Cat5 Cable
- Requires a mobile device (iOS or Android) with the free Legrand Lighting Control app (AKA the RF Lighting Control app).
- Does not control lighting alone; must be used in conjunction with compatible On-Q/Legrand Radiant RF and/or adorne lighting control devices.
- To use PoE power instead of the plug-in power adapter, the Cat5 cable must be connected to a PoE port on your home network device.
Start With A Strong Foundation
From innovative enclosures to high-performance connection outlets, On-Q/Legrand products guarantee a smooth installation. Your home is a refuge from the world, a sanctuary from the elements, a place you can relax in comfort. Maximize your home living experience with innovative solutions from On-Q/Legrand. Let your family enjoy the convenience they want with the added peace-of-mind they need. On-Q/Legrand is changing the definition of home living.
- Mobile Devices: App requires iOS 8.0 or later, or Android 4.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, and Apple Watch.
- System Controllers: The LC7001 works in conjunction with the Legrand Lighting Control iOS/Android app and the Samsung ARTIK Cloud platform to provide uninterrupted control and automation of RF Lighting Control System devices.
- Lighting Control Devices: The LC7001 is compatible with all dimmer, switch, and scene controller products in both the radiant (RF Lighting Control) and adorne (Wi-Fi Ready) collections. The compatible legacy RF Lighting Control devices include the DRD2x dimmer, DRD3x switch, and DRD4x dimmer. The DRD9x fan speed controller is discoverable as a dimmer and offers only adjustable speed control in that capacity.
- Manufacturer Part #: LC7001
- Type: The Hub
- Color: Gloss Black
- Material: FR4 (PCB)
- Interoperability: 900 MHz Radio Frequency TopDog RF communication protocol
- Wireless Range: RF Lighting Control devices offer a default range of 100 feet between devices. Using a MRR2-G repeater (sold separately) extends this range by 100 feet. The system supports up to two repeaters for a maximum range of 300 feet between devices.
- Amps: 500mA
- Watts: 2.5W
- External Power Input: 5 VDC 500mA VFA-0012
- Compatible Power Supplies: Included
- Cord Assembly Type: Lighting control system
- LAN Ports: RJ45 Ethernet port
- Mounting: Desktop Unit
- Bracket Required: Yes (included)
- Operating Temperature: 32° to 122°F (0° to 50°C)
- Operating Humidity: 0 to 93 percent relative humidity, non-condensing
- Dimensions: 10.38(D) x 3(H) x 10.5(W) inches (263.65 x 76.2 x 263.65 mm)
- Weight: 1.62 pounds
- Approvals: FCC, RoHS, UL
- Warranty: Lifetime Limited
»On-Q/Legrand Radiant RF Lighting Controls Brochure (.pdf)
»On-Q/Legrand LC7001 Whole-House Lighting Controller Spec Sheet (.pdf)
»On-Q/Legrand LC7001 Whole-House Lighting Controller Installation Manual (.pdf)
»On-Q/Legrand LC7001 Whole-House Lighting Controller User Guide (.pdf)
»On-Q/Legrand LC7001 Whole-House Lighting Controller Remote Access Setup (.pdf)
»On-Q/Legrand Lighting Control App Quick Start Guide (.pdf)
»On-Q/Legrand Amazon Alexa Voice Control Integration User Guide (.pdf)
»On-Q/Legrand Google Home Voice Control Integration User Guide (.pdf)
»On-Q/Legrand LC7001 Whole-House Lighting Controller Technical Drawing (.pdf)