On-Q/Legrand lyriQ 3 Source Audio Input, Flush-Mount
Multi-Room Audio Installation
This attractive input device is built directly into the wall and is used to quickly and easily connect input devices such as a home theater system, stereo receiver and an iPod.
- Create a cleaner multi-room audio installation with no external components
- Includes adjustable gain control to adjust for higher or lower output device
- Use with a Flush Mount Single Source Input for a total of four input devices
Note: Wallplate not included (requires double-gang plate).
Audiophiles Love On-Q
Experience unprecedented flexibility in whole house music with On-Q. Slow dance to your favorite music in the den while each of the kids rock out to their own favorite artists in their bedrooms. With On-Q, you'll get audiophile-quality stereo sound everywhere you want with total control.
- Voltage Requirements: +24Vdc supplies by the Distribution Module
- Audio Input Signal: 8.0vp-p ± 0.25vp-p max (Equip Line Level Signal)
- Audio Output Signal Gain: 2.3 nominal; 2.2vp-p ± 3dB
- Input Connections Audio In: RCA jacks; IR In: 3.5mm stereo audio jack
- Output Connections Audio Out: RJ45 connector 1 and 2; IR Out: 3.5mm stereo audio jacks
- Frequency Response: 20-100Hz ± 4dB; 100-20,000Hz ± 2dB
- IR Receive Frequency: 10 KHz ± 5 KHz to 110 KHz ± 5 KHz
- IR Transmit Frequency: 10 KHz ± 5 KHz to 110 KHz ± 5 KHz, 12V ± 2V
- Product Overall Dimensions: 4.91"H x 3.46"W x 2.125"D
- Operating Temperature: 0 to 55°C
- Storage Temperature: -25 to +75°C
- Humidity: Up to 90% RH (non-condensing)