On-Q/Legrand Universal Mounting Plate
Secure 3rd-Party Devices Within an On-Q/Legrand Structured Wiring Enclosure
The On-Q/Legrand Universal Mounting Plate allows 3rd-party wired and wireless devices to be securely mounted within an On-Q/Legrand plastic or metal structured wiring enclosure. It's designed with Wi-Fi transparent ABS plastic and has vertical and horizontal lancing locations with strategically placed screw holes throughout the mounting plate. Eight feet of hook-and-loop fastener strapping is included to strap down large or small devices such as ISP modems/routers, fiber optic network units (ONU), cable splitters, cable amplifiers, and more.
- Allows 3rd-party devices to be mounted within an On-Q/Legrand structured wiring enclosure
- Vertical and horizontal lancing locations
- Screw holes are strategically placed to affix devices
- Universal mounting holes accept 3rd-party modules
- Includes eight feet of strapping and (4) plungers and grommets
- Made with durable Wi-Fi transparent ABS Plastic
Four grommets and plungers are included to snap the On-Q/Legrand Universal Mounting Plate into an On-Q/Legrand plastic or metal structured wiring enclosure. The included hook-and-loop fastener strapping can be threaded through the horizontal and vertical lancing locations. Screw holes are strategically placed throughout the mounting plate to allow devices to be screwed into place.
- On-Q/Legrand Universal Mounting Plate
- Strapping (8 feet)
- (4) Plungers and Grommets
- User Manual
Start With A Strong Foundation
From innovative enclosures to high-performance connection outlets, On-Q products guarantee a smooth installation. Your home is a refuge from the world, a sanctuary from the elements, a place you can relax in comfort. Maximize your home living experience with innovative solutions from On-Q/Legrand. Let your family enjoy the convenience they want with the added peace-of-mind they need. On-Q/Legrand is changing the definition of home living.
- Manufacturer Part #: AC1040
- Material: ABS Plastic
- Color: White
- Operating Temperature: 32° to 122° F (0° to 50° C)
- Dimensions: 13.2(W) x 10(H) x 0.5(D) inches (335 x 254 x 13 mm)
- Certifications: RoHS