On-Q/Legrand Selective Call Intercom Distribution Module
For Use With The Selective Call Intercom System
The On-Q/Legrand Selective Call 8-Location Distribution Module is the main hub of the Selective Call Intercom System. Up to eight intercom stations (Room, Door, or Patio Units) can be connected to the module via Cat5 wiring. The module distributes your audio, video, power, and control commands throughout the system. It also features 20 different doorbell tones, so you can customize your intercom system's doorbell tone for holidays and other special occasions.
- Supports up to eight intercom stations
- Distributes audio, video, power and control commands
- Includes 20 different doorbell tones
- Works with door release mechanisms and door cameras
- Daisy-chain up to four modules for 32 total stations
- Single-bay design for easy installation in enclosure
The single-bay module is designed to fit into a structured wiring enclosure. The entire Selective Call System is based on Cat5 wiring and RJ-45 connections for simple installation. Eight RJ-45 jacks are included in the 8-Location Distribution Module for wiring in eight intercom stations. Just crimp, plug, and play. The module automatically discovers added components, so no complicated programming is required.
In addition to supporting Selective Call Intercom Stations, the 8-Location Distribution Module optionally integrates into an On-Q lyriQ Audio Distribution System, allowing you to combine intercom and audio functions into a single whole-home system.
- 8-Location Distribution Module
- Single-Bay Mounting Bracket
- Owner's Manual
- Installation Guide
Note: Required power supply not included. The PW1030 power supply, sold separately, is recommended.
Intercom Solutions From On-Q/Legrand
Seamlessly blending leading edge technology with stunning design, Selective Call is the most advanced intercom in the industry. The system allows broadcast or room-to-room communication at the touch of a button and enables up to three simultaneous, private conversations – the only intercom in the industry to do so. And it's all based on efficient Cat5 wiring, just what you'd expect from the industry leader.
- Storage Temperature: -25 to 75° C
- Humidity: Up to 90% RH (non-condensing)
- Material: Subplate Material – ABS Plastic
- Operating Temperature Celcius: 0 to 55° C
- Power Requirements: +24Vdc, ±1.5Vdc, 2.5 A max
- Q Link Selective Call Ports: RJ-45
- Cat5 Cable Rating: CAT5 UTP, 4 pair solid conductor (24 AWG)