On-Q/Legrand Radiant Selective Call Room Unit
Intercom Room Unit for Convenient, Room-to-Room Communication
Communicate at home easier and more conveniently with the On-Q/Legrand Radiant Selective Call Room Unit. As part of the radiant Collection, this intercom room unit allows simple room-to-room communication in up to 32 locations. Intuitive navigation and a personalize user experience are what you can expect from this unit's high resolution, color LCD screen and custom room naming capabilities. This intercom room unit supports various functionalities such as hands-free replying, do not disturb, mute, and the ability to call multiple locations at once. It even supports three simultaneous conversations, making it simple to communicate with various rooms without having to raise your voice.
- An Intercom room unit that allows simple room-to-room communication in up to 32 locations
- Supports hands-free replying, do not disturb, and mute functionality
- Broadcast and room grouping allow easy communication between multiple locations at once
- Personalized experience with custom room naming
- Part of the radiant Collection
- For interior use only
Available Colors: White, Light Almond or Nickel
Note: Wallplate not included. Requires the 8-Location Distribution Module (IC5010, sold separately).
Expandable Whole-Home Intercom System
The Selective Call Intercom System can be expanded with up to 32 intercom stations, allowing you to install a comprehensive intercom system throughout your entire home. Call any room, door, or patio unit with a simple touch of a button. There's no need to raise your voice anymore. When dinner is ready, just use the kitchen's intercom unit to call your kids.
The entire Selective Call Intercom System is based on Cat5 wiring and RJ-45 connections for simple installation. Eight RJ-45 jacks are included in the 8-Location Distribution Module for wiring in eight intercom stations. Just crimp, plug, and play. The module automatically discovers added components, so no complicated programming is required when you want to connect an intercom station.
Intercom Solutions From On-Q/Legrand
Seamlessly blending leading edge technology with stunning design, Selective Call is the most advanced intercom in the industry. The system allows broadcast or room-to-room communication at the touch of a button and enables up to three simultaneous, private conversations – the only intercom in the industry to do so. And it's all based on efficient Cat5 wiring, just what you'd expect from the industry leader.
- Manufacturer Part #:
- IC7001-LA : Light Almond
- IC7001-NI : Nickel
- IC7001-WH : White
- Cat5 Cable Rating: CAT5 UTP, 4 pair solid conductor (24 AWG)
- QLink Selective Call Ports: RJ-45
- Material: ABS Plastic/Steel
- Humidity: Up to 90% RH (non-condensing)
- Operating Temperature: 32° to 131° F (0° to 55° C)
- Storage Temperature: -67° to 167° F (-55 to 75° C)
- Power Requirements: +24 VDC, ±1.25 VDC, 0.25 A max
- Cord Information (Pinning):
- 24 VDC OUT
- Audio (+)
- COMM A
- COMM B
- Audio (-)
- NOT USED
- NOT USED