On-Q/Legrand RFLC Event Controller In-Wall Dimmer Kit
Schedule Your Lights From Any Web-Enabled Device
Schedule your dimmable lights to automatically turn on and off at any time of day with the complete On-Q/Legrand RFLC Event Controller In-Wall Dimmer Kit. With two dimmer switches and a wireless controller, this kit provides everything you need to enable timed events – such as activation/deactivation of exterior lights at sunset and sunrise – for two dimmable lights or scenes. The controller even supports remote lighting control via smartphones, tablets and PCs, allowing you to adjust your settings from anywhere in the world!
- Provides time-of-day automation for dimmable lights
- Controls individuals lights, room scenes, and house scenes
- No control wiring necessary – operates on wireless network
- Large surface-mounted antenna for maximum coverage
- Patented overload and short circuit protection
Each dimmer switch installs in a standard single-gang box and connects to existing electrical wiring. It's perfect for both retrofit and new home construction. The dimmers support most dimmable lighting types (25 to 600W per dimmer), including incandescent, dimmable fluorescent, dimmable LED, dimmable cathode, and neon. The wireless controller features patented Top Dog RF communication protocol and avoids interference with other 900MHz devices, such as cordless phones and baby monitors.
- RFLC Event Controller
- (2) In-Wall Forward-Phase Dimmers (DRD4)
Note: Wireless network required to enable communication between controller and dimmers.
Brighten Your World With RFLC
Simple, effective control
The power to light your home is now (literally) in the palm of your hand. The lighting control systems use two-way radio-frequency transmission to communicate with one another. Hand-held or in-wall scene controllers make it easy to control all of the lighting in your home.
Set the tone
Bright and cheerful or soft and romantic – you decide how you want your home to feel by choosing how to light it. Whether you control one room or the whole house, lighting options are easy and affordable for every size home.
Light it perfectly every time
Do you like it dim when you watch movies and bright for homework or cooking? Instead of searching for that perfect setting every time, one-touch shortcuts called "scenes" let you set a favorite light level once, then recall it with the touch of a button.
Never come home to a dark house or rush to switch off lights when you leave. From the safety of your vehicle, you can turn on groups of lights by remote control as you arrive home or turn lights off as you pull out of the driveway.
Don't stop at controlling the lights. With Plug-In Lamp and Small Appliance Modules you can wirelessly control your coffee maker, stereo or TV. Fan Speed Controllers allow you to adjust the fan, without standing on a chair to pull the speed chain.
- Type: Whole-House Lighting and Event Controller
- Operating Temperature: 0 to 50 degrees C
- Storage Temperature: -20 to 85 degrees C
- RF Technology: Hybrid Spread Spectrum
- RF Frequencies: 904.836 / 910.827 / 918.845 / 922.478 / 924.848 (MHz)
- Modulation Type: FSK (Synchronous Manchester Encoding)
- Data Rate: 9.6 (Kbits/second)
- Frequency: 904.836 / 910.827 / 918.845 / 922.478 / 924.848 (MHz)
- Humidity: 0-80 percent relative humidity, non-condensing
- Material: High Impact Plastic
- Operating Temperature: 32 to 104 degrees F (0 to 40 degrees C)
- Supported Standards: Topdog RF communication protocol
- Watts: 25 to 600W per Dimmer
- FCC Standard: Yes
- Fed Spec Number: FCC Part 15B