On-Q/Legrand Intuity Z-Wave Bridge Module
Control Z-Wave Devices with Intuity
Add Z-Wave communication to your Intuity home automation system by connecting the On-Q/Legrand Intuity Z-Wave Bridge Module. The bridge mounts in a single-gang box and wirelessly communicates with your Intuity Controller Module (sold separately) over Wi-Fi.
- Adds Z-Wave support to Intuity systems
- Communicates with controller via Wi-Fi
- Mounts in a single-gang box
The Z-Wave Bridge supports a select number of Legrand-approved Z-Wave products, including door locks from Kwikset and Yale, thermostats from Trane and Honeywell, and security systems from GE/Interlogix and Honeywell.
Note: Requires the Intuity Controller Module (HA7000, sold separately) and a 2.4GHz WiFi (BGN or AC) network.
Start With A Strong Foundation
From innovative enclosures to high-performance connection outlets, On-Q/Legrand products guarantee a smooth installation. Your home is a refuge from the world, a sanctuary from the elements, a place you can relax in comfort. Maximize your home living experience with innovative solutions from On-Q/Legrand. Let your family enjoy the convenience they want with the added peace-of-mind they need. On-Q/Legrand is changing the definition of home living.
- Manufacturer Part #: HA7040
- Product Series: Intuity
- Type: Low-Voltage Wireless Access Point (WAP)
- Base Station Controller: HA7000 Intuity Automation Controller
- Converter: Wi-Fi to Z-Wave
- Size: Single-gang
- Dimensions: 3(W) x 1(L) x 5.29(H) inches (76.2 x 25.4 x 134.37 mm)
- Number Of Ports: 2
- Modulator: Port1 – per IEEE802.11 b/g/n; Port2 – FSK
- Processor: 88F6192 800 MHz
- Data Transfer Rate: 9.6 Kbps
- Memory: 2 GB Flash
- Network Protocols: IP
- Antenna: Port1: 2.4 GHz chip antenna; Port2: PCB trace
- Frequency: Frequency Range: Port 1 – 2.4 GHz band per IEEE802.11 b/g/n; Port 2 – 904.86, 910.85, 918.87, 922.50, 924.87 MHz (50 KHz BW Channels)
- Graphical User Interfaces: Legrand Provisioning iOS App
- Mounting: Mounts in a single-gang electrical box or mud ring
- Operating Temperature: 32° to 110° F (0° to 43° C)
- Operating Humidity: 10 to 90 percent, Relative Humidity (non-condensing)
- Power Requirements: 12VDC Power through Cat5e cable (Not POE)
- Regulatory Approvals: FCC, RoHS