On-Q/Legrand Intuity Controller Module
Enclosure-Based Home Automation Hub
As the main hub of On-Q's enclosure-based Intuity home automation system, the On-Q/Legrand Intuity Controller Module allows you to integrate all of your home's subsystems to create a single, localized home command center. The Legrand Intuity home automation module can easily connect to third-party security systems and support Z-Wave and On-Q RF wireless devices (bridges required, sold separately). This smart home wall controller can also integrate with all of On-Q's major home systems, including digital audio, broadcast intercom, video door entry, and surveillance.
- Integrates home systems and enables remote/automated control
- Accessible via web browser, free iOS app, and/or the wall-mount controller
- Connects with all On-Q subsystems, such as Digital Audio and Intercom
- Optional bridges add Z-Wave and On-Q RF wireless support
- Can integrate with third-party security systems
- Fits into an On-Q structured wiring enclosure
About the Intuity Home Automation System
The On-Q/Legrand Intuity Home Automation System not only integrates all home subsystems, but also provides centralized monitoring and control over the systems from anywhere you have Internet access. Control the system locally through a wall-mount Command Center (sold separately), or remotely either by logging into your online Intuity account through a web browser or with the free Intuity app for iOS devices.
When you log into your Legrand Intuity home automation system account, you are greeted by a simple, intuitive interface. Here, you can add/configure devices, rooms, users, automated events, and more. Automated events, called "activities", allow you to easily create triggers and schedules for devices within your system. You can schedule events based on day of the week and time of day, and even set-up push notifications for your iOS device. Finally, you can also put your system in four different modes anytime: Home, Away, Sleep, and Vacation.
The Legrand Intuity Smart Home Automation Wall Controller Module installs into an On-Q structured wiring enclosure in a 2-bay bracket and connects to your Internet router/switch port with an Ethernet cable (not included) via the module's LAN jack. The smart home wall controller module is typically powered by the Intuity Cat5 Power Distribution Module (PW1013, sold separately).
- This smart home wall controller requires Internet service and a Wireless Access Point (WAP) connected to the same LAN as the Intuity Controller Module. Additionally requires a power supply; the PW1013 Cat5 Power Distribution Module (sold separately) is recommended.
- Support for Z-Wave and On-Q RF devices is not built-in. To enable support for these protocols, you will need to purchase the respective bridges: RFLC Bridge Module (HA7020) and Z-Wave Bridge Module (HA7040).
- All associated On-Q/Legrand subsystems should be installed and configured before the Legrand Intuity Home Automation System is installed.
Start With A Strong Foundation
From innovative enclosures to high-performance connection outlets, On-Q/Legrand products guarantee a smooth installation. Your home is a refuge from the world, a sanctuary from the elements, a place you can relax in comfort. Maximize your home living experience with innovative solutions from On-Q/Legrand. Let your family enjoy the convenience they want with the added peace-of-mind they need. On-Q/Legrand is changing the definition of home living.
- Manufacturer Part #: HA7000
- Product Series: Intuity
- Type: Intuity Automation System Controller
- Size: 2-Bay
- Cable Type: Cables not included
- Current Max: 350mA
- Rated Volts: 12 VDC
- Watts: 4W
- Indicator: Status LED
- Operating Humidity: 10 to 90 percent Relative Humidity (non-condensing)
- Operating Temperature: 32° to 110° F (0° to 43° C)
- Dimensions: 6.25 x 7 x 3.25 inches
- Mounting: Mounts in a structured wiring box with a 2-bay bracket
- Compatibility: iOS, Android, web devices
- Regulatory Approvals: FCC, RoHS