On-Q/Legrand RFLC Incandescent Dimmer Wall Switch
Easily Dim Traditional Incandescent Bulbs
The On-Q/Legrand In-Wall Incandescent Dimmer allows you to easily dim traditional incandescent bulbs. It fits into a standard decorator wallplate. The In-Wall Incandescent Dimmer requires no neutral – making it great for retrofit projects or as an add-on to an existing system.
- Soft start technology significantly extends lamp life by limiting inrush current
- Dimmers must be de-rated when ganged or when used with non-incandescent loads
- Large surface-mounted antenna ensures maximum broadcast coverage
- Patented overload and short circuit protection
- Patented Top Dog RF communication protocol; 900MHz radio. Avoids interference with other 900MHz devices, such as cordless phones and baby monitors.
- Ability to recall last lighting level (preset)wall plates.
Available Colors: White, Light Almond, Ivory or Black.
Note: Wallplate not included.
Brighten Your World With RFLC
Simple, effective control
The power to light your home is now (literally) in the palm of your hand. The lighting control systems use two-way radio-frequency transmission to communicate with one another. Hand-held or in-wall scene controllers make it easy to control all of the lighting in your home.
Set the tone
Bright and cheerful or soft and romantic – you decide how you want your home to feel by choosing how to light it. Whether you control one room or the whole house, lighting options are easy and affordable for every size home.
Light it perfectly every time
Do you like it dim when you watch movies and bright for homework or cooking? Instead of searching for that perfect setting every time, one-touch shortcuts called "scenes" let you set a favorite light level once, then recall it with the touch of a button.
Never come home to a dark house or rush to switch off lights when you leave. From the safety of your vehicle, you can turn on groups of lights by remote control as you arrive home or turn lights off as you pull out of the driveway.
Don't stop at controlling the lights. With Plug-In Lamp and Small Appliance Modules you can wirelessly control your coffee maker, stereo or TV. Fan Speed Controllers allow you to adjust the fan, without standing on a chair to pull the speed chain.