On-Q/Legrand Flat Screen TV Pro Power and Cable Management Kit with HDMI
Run All Your Cords Behind The Wall
Mount your flat screen TV on a wall without having to worry about ugly cables being shown with the On-Q/Legrand Flat Screen TV Pro Power and Cable Management Kit. It includes everything you need to power your TV, connect media devices, and hide power cords behind a wall to keep a clean appearance. It also includes (2) 10ft certified premium HDMI cables that support Ultra HD 4K, High Dynamic Range (HDR), Deep Color, ARC, and Ethernet.
- Hides power and A/V cables behind the wall without modifying the homes existing electrical wiring
- Includes (2) 10ft certified premium HDMI cables
- Duplex receptacle powers multiple devices
- Decorator style module blends in with decor
- All installation hardware is included
The Flat Screen TV Pro Power and Cable Management Kit includes two main parts: the Power Output Module and Power Input Module. Together, the modules will let you hide both power and A/V cables behind the wall for a clean, professional installation.
Power Output Module
The Power Output Module is a recessed duplex receptacle that installs behind the TV. On one side, two power outlets accept almost any type of power plug, including wall warts (adapters) and right-angled plugs. You can plug in the TV and a second device, such as a speaker bar or internet media box, without running their power cords down the wall to an existing outlet.
On the other side of the module, a brush strap allows you to feed any Cat5, Coax, or HDMI cables through the wall. The cables will run behind the wall, and their ends will exit the wall through the Power Input Module. This allows you to connect gaming systems, Blu-Ray players, and other media devices to your TV without making cords visible.
Because the module is recessed, plugs fit inside the wall, allowing you to mount your TV as flush to the wall as possible.
Power Input Module
The Power Input Module is a single-gang Decorator style power inlet strap that installs up to 6 feet away from the Power Output Module, optionally behind A/V equipment or furniture. It plugs into a nearby power outlet and connects to the Output Module with the included cord, delivering power to the Output Module and its plugged in devices.
The cord that connects the two modules runs behind the wall. The Input Module also features a cable access hole for the ends of any cables run through the Output Module, also behind the wall. The only cord that will be visible is the cord that plugs into an existing outlet to power the Input Module.
Because the Power Input Module may be installed in a visible location, its design matches the shape and finish of other standard wall devices (light switches, for example), creating a uniform appearance throughout your home.
- Power Outlet Module
- Power Input Module
- Receptacle with Electrical Box and Wall Plate
- (2) 10 ft HDMI Cables
- UL Rated Power Cable with Plug
- 6 ft UL Rated Power Cord
Start With A Strong Foundation
From innovative enclosures to high-performance connection outlets, On-Q products guarantee a smooth installation. Your home is a refuge from the world, a sanctuary from the elements, a place you can relax in comfort. Maximize your home living experience with innovative solutions from On-Q/Legrand. Let your family enjoy the convenience they want with the added peace-of-mind they need. On-Q/Legrand is changing the definition of home living.
- Manufacturer Part #: HT22U2-WH-R6C
- Amps: 15A
- Drywall Hole Size: Top: 5.38" W x 7.13" H Bottom: 2.25" W x 3.75" H
- Material: Plastic
- Minimum Depth Requirement (US): 3.75" (2 x 4 Studded Wall)
- Mounting: In-Wall
- Storage Temperature: 32°F to 122°F (0° to 50° C)
- Supported Standards: NEMA 5-15R
- Volts (AC): 125 VAC
- Wire Gauge: 14-2 AWG with Ground In-Wall Rated
- Receptacle Type: Decorator Receptacle
- Number Of Outlets: 2, and 1 cable access plate
- Connection Type: 15A Decorator Receptacle
- Installation Destination: Indoor – Not intended for Fire-Rated walls
- Mounting Hardware Included: Yes
- Installation Location: Indoor
- Cord Length: 6 Feet
- Dimensions: 11 x 8.75 x 4.25 inches (279.4 x 215.9 x 107.95 mm)
- HDMI Quantity: 2
- HDMI Length: 9.9 feet (3m)
- HDMI Rating: In-Wall CL3 Rating
- HDMI Support: UltraHD 4K@60Hz, HDR, Deep Color, ARC, Ethernet, 18.2 Gbps bandwidth
- CSA Listing Info: CSA STD C22.2 No. 42 & 18.2
- CSA Listed: Yes
- CSA Standard: Yes
- cULus: Yes
- cUL Standard: UL STDs 514C & 498
- ETL Listed: Yes
- UL Listing No: UL514C and UL-498
- UL Standard: Yes
- Warranty: 2 Year