On-Q/Legrand Digital Audio Bluetooth Receiver
Add Bluetooth Connectivity to Your Home Audio
Stream and listen to your favorite music wirelessly throughout your home with the On-Q/Legrand Digital Audio Bluetooth Receiver. This receiver allows any Bluetooth enabled device, such as a smartphone, iPod, or tablet to connect to your Digital Audio System. Just plug the receiver directly into the AU7007 Global or AU7008 Local Source Input (both sold separately) and you'll be listening to your favorite music or audio files via Bluetooth connectivity.
- Wirelessly connects any Bluetooth enable device to your Digital Audio System
- Connects to the AU7007 Global Source Input or AU7008 Local Source Input (both sold separately)
- Supports one thousand unique device names
- Allows multiple units to be used in one system
- Bluetooth 4.0 with A2DP
Available Colors: White, Light Almond or Nickel
Small and easy to install, the Digital Audio Bluetooth Receiver plugs directly into the Digital Audio Global Source Input (AU7007, sold separately) or the Digital Audio Local Source Input (AU7008, sold separately) – both of which have a Power Port (accessory door) that can be removed, exposing the accessory bay where the Digital Audio Bluetooth Receiver plugs in.
- Wallplate not included.
- Requires the Digital Audio Global Source Input (AU7007, sold separately) or the Digital Audio Local Source Input (AU7008, sold separately).
- Requires the Digital Audio Distribution Module (AU7000, sold separately).
Start With A Strong Foundation
From innovative enclosures to high-performance connection outlets, On-Q products guarantee a smooth installation. Your home is a refuge from the world, a sanctuary from the elements, a place you can relax in comfort. Maximize your home living experience with innovative solutions from On-Q/Legrand. Let your family enjoy the convenience they want with the added peace-of-mind they need. On-Q/Legrand is changing the definition of home living.
- Manufacturer Part #:
- AU7100-LA: Light Almond
- AU7100-NI: Nickel
- AU7100-WH: White
- Supported File Formats: Bluetooth 4.0, A2DP v1.2, APTX, SBC, MP3, AAC
- Material: ABS Plastic
- Audio Transmission Protocol: A2DP v1.2
- Frequency: 2402-2480 MHz
- Device Connectivity RF Range: RF Class 2, 15-20 meters (unobstructed)
- Operating Temperature: 32° to 122° F (0° to 50° C)
- Power Requirements: +5 Vdc, ±0.25VSC (provided by AU7007 or AU7008)
- Dimensions: .645(W) x 1.25(H) x .8125(D) inches (16.38 x 31.75 x 20.637 mm)
- FCC Compliance: Part 15 B compliant
- RoHS: Yes