On-Q/Legrand Digital Audio High Performance Amplified Keypad, Light Almond (Open Box)
Control Audio for One 60W Zone
Perfect for digital audio installers who need to vary amplification power by zone, the On-Q/Legrand Digital Audio High Performance Amplified Keypad delivers 60 Watts to one local zone in an On-Q Digital Audio System and drives either 6- or 8-ohm speaker loads. Like the standard model, this high-performance keypad also provides local control for source selection, volume adjustment, mute audio, and power on/off.
- Dimmable LED backlit keypad for source selection, volume, On/Off, etc.
- "Favorite" button recalls your favorite source and volume
- Delivers 60 watts of Class D power, stable at a 6 or 8 ohm load
- Receives power from the Digital Audio Power Distribution Module
Ideally, each zone in your system will have its own keypad, although zones can also be controlled through the Legrand Digital Audio App (available through Apple and Google Play app stores).
Note: Wallplate not included. Requires the Digital Audio Power Distribution Module (PW1020, sold separately).
Start With A Strong Foundation
From innovative enclosures to high-performance connection outlets, On-Q/Legrand products guarantee a smooth installation. Your home is a refuge from the world, a sanctuary from the elements, a place you can relax in comfort. Maximize your home living experience with innovative solutions from On-Q/Legrand. Let your family enjoy the convenience they want with the added peace-of-mind they need. On-Q/Legrand is changing the definition of home living.
- Manufacturer Part #: AU7050-LA
- UPC: 804428120582
- Color: Light Almond
- Power: 60 Watts
- Material: Plastic and Metal
- Size: Single Gang
- Cable Type: Cat5e
- Connection Type: RJ45 and removeable phoenix screw down terminals
- Input Plug Type: 6 (1 for Ethernet, 1 for Qlink, 4 for source inputs)
- Style: Decorator Module
- Compatible Power Supplies: 24VDC, powered by the PW1020 Digital Audio Power Distribution Module
- Outputs: 6 (4 for audio zones, 2 for expansion to an AU7004)
- Source Inputs: Controls up to four sources
- RoHS: Yes
- FCC Standard: Yes