OEM Systems Sound Terrain RS-8 Outdoor Rock Speaker
Rock Speakers With Three Connectivity Options
Liven up your outdoor living areas with OEM Systems Sound Terrain RS-8 Rock Speakers. Designed to look like natural rocks, these high-performance speakers easily blend into backyards, outdoor pathways, pool areas and more! You can integrate them into your existing audio system, or use them alone as a simple audio addition to your outdoor space.
- Natural rock appearance blends into outdoor environments
- Polypropylene woofer with butyl rubber surround
- Use for left/right channels, separately or combined
- Compatible with multi-speaker installations
Available Colors: Gray or Brown
These rock speakers feature three versatile connectivity options, allowing you to integrate them into nearly any audio setup. Use them for conventional two-channel stereo applications to provide separate left and right channels. Or connect the left and right amplifier channels to a single speaker to provide a combined (summed) output. And finally, you can even use the rock speaker in multi-speaker installations without the need for complex wiring layouts or load matching devices.
Up to four rock speakers can be connected in parallel to a single amplifier channel while maintaining an 8-ohm load. Amplifiers with 4-ohm capability can drive up to eight rock speakers per channel.
Professional Quality From OEM Systems
OEM Systems Company is a manufacturer of architectural audio products and accessories for residential, commercial and institutional applications, including loudspeakers, electronics and decorator style jack plates.
- Woofer: 8-inch Polypropylene w/ butyl rubber surround
- Frequency Response: 55Hz to 20kHz
- Power Handling: 100 W RMS, 200W Maximum
- Tweeter: 1-inch Soft Dome
- Crossover: Dual-Band Multi-Order Topology
- Grille: Sloped Front Baffle with Textured Aluminum Grille
- Impedance: 8 Ohm nominal
- Sensitivity: 86dB 1W/1M
- Dimensions: 17" Width x 12" Height x 12" Deep
- Weight: 13.5 pounds (8 kg)