OEM Systems MainStation Dock & MainStation Bluetooth Receiver Package
Stream From Mobile Devices Through 3rd-Party Systems
Play music from your iPod (or other 30-pin music player) through your audio/video system or computer with the OEM Systems MainStation Dock & MainStation Bluetooth Receiver Package. This complete kit comes with an iPod dock that connects your Apple device to your system, plus the add-on Bluetooth receiver. The Bluetooth receiver's 30-pin connector can dock onto the docking station to enable Bluetooth. Pair it with any Bluetooth device to stream music wirelessly!
- Dock connects a mobile device to your A/V system or PC
- Works with iPods, iPhones, iPads, and other 30-pin devices
- Enables IR remote control of the docked device
- 30-pin Bluetooth receiver allows wireless streaming when docked
- Charges with included AC adapter or charge-capable USB jacks
Once the dock is connected to an A/V system, your docked 30-pin device can be controlled by the included handheld remote. Controls include power on/off, play/pause, shuffle, repeat, skip and more. The dock can also connect to your PC and sync your iPod, iPhone, etc.
How It Connects to Your System
The Mainstation Docking Station can be connected to an audio/video system or to a computer. To connect the dock to an A/V system, use the supplied A/V cable with RCA connectors. If your system does not have RCA style inputs, then you will need to use the appropriate cable or adapters (not supplied).
The dock can also be plugged into the USB port of many A/V receivers that offer iPod connectivity and support. When connected in this way, the dock will receive power from the A/V receiver and the receiver will see the iPod as if it were connected using a conventional "sync" cable.
Power Source Options
The USB connector on the back of the dock provides power for charging the docked device. (It is also the connector used to sync files with a computer.) To charge the docked device while it is connected to an A/V system, connect the USB cable between the dock and the included AC adapter and plug the adapter into an active AC outlet. The AC adapter will operate from 100 to 240VAC and can provide up to 2.1 amps of current for charging iPads or any smaller device. The dock can also be used without external power and will operate from its internal rechargeable battery.
- MainStation Docking Station (MS-D1)
- MainStation Bluetooth Receiver (MS-B1)
- IR Remote Control
- AC Adapter with USB Output
- (2) Silicone Support Caps
- A/V Cable
- USB Cable
Note: If the Bluetooth receiver is connected to an A/V cable, the cable must have an integral USB connector and the USB connector must be plugged into a power source that provides the standard 5 volts.
OEM Systems Professional Quality
OEM Systems Company is a manufacturer of architectural audio products and accessories for residential, commercial and institutional applications, including loudspeakers, electronics and Decorator Style Jack Plates, which mount in standard J-boxes.
- Manufacturer Part #: MSD1B1
- Warranty: 1 Year
Docking Station (MS-D1)
- Connections: 3.5mm 4-Conductor Phone Plug and Mini-B USB
- Audio Output: 830mVrms (0dB Reference)
- Video Output: Composite NTSC 1Vp-p, 75 ohm
- Power Supply:
- Input power: AC 100-240V (50/60Hz) O.5A
- Output power: 5VDC, 2.1A max
- Dimensions: 2-7/8(W) x 1-1/4(H) x 2-5/8(D) inches (472 x 28.5 x 68mm)
- Weight: 5.5 ounces (156g), dock only
Wireless Bluetooth Receiver (MS-B1)
- Current Draw: 40mA
- S/N Ratio: >90dB
- Operating Range: 33 to 66 feet (10 to 20 m) depending on environment
- Modulation: GFSK, 1 Mbps, 0.5BT Gaussian
- Frequency Range: 2,402 to 2,480Mhz
- Sample Rate: 48kHz
- Bluetooth Compatibility:
- Supports Bluetooth 2.1+EDR and Bluetooth 2.0, 1.2, and 1.1 backward compatibility
- Supports Bluetooth Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP), AVRCP
- BQB (Bluetooth Qualification Board) Qualified
- Dimensions: 1-7/8(W) x 1(H) x 5/16(D) inches (48 x 25 x 8mm)