ArchiTech Premium 8" In-Wall Speakers, 2-Way (Pair)
Premium Sound Right From Your Walls!
Pump up your whole home audio or theater system with a pair of ArchiTech Premium 8" In-Wall Speakers. Specially designed woofers with linear long throw butyl rubber surrounds ensure long life and superior damping. Dome tweeters offer high-frequency dispersion throughout the entire room. And for easy customization, these speakers’ two-piece baffle/frame assemblies allow for custom painting of the frames and grilles without the need to mask the speakers.
- 12 dB/octave crossover
- Poly-switch overdrive protection
- Clamp-ring mounting system
- Paintable frame and grilles
- IR knockout
These speakers feature rust-proof aluminum grilles to keep bugs out of driver cavities. The sloped front baffle design directs the sound field up for better listening.
Great Designs & Great Materials
ArchiTech speakers from OEM use a mix of classic, time-proven and new, cutting-edge technology and material, such as butyl rubber and sanoprene cone surrounds, carbon fiber and polypropylene cones, titanium treated dome tweeters with Ferro fluid cooled voice coils, and neodymium magnets. Well-engineered crossover networks with premium quality components and poly switch protection — together with attractive frame/baffle assemblies and solid mounting systems — yield loudspeaker performance/value ratios that are second to none.
- Manufacturer Part #: SE-891E
- Frequency Response: 35Hz to 20,000Hz
- Power Handling: 50 watts nom. 100 max.
- Sensitivity: 91dB 1 watt / 1 meter
- Tweeter: 1-inch pivoting textile dome tweeter
- Grille: Perforated Metal Grille: MG-89F
- Pre-Construction Bracket: RIB-82
- Vapor Dome: VPD-82
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- Overall Dimensions: 10-1/2(W) x 14-1/2(D) inches
- Cut-out Dimensions: 9(W) x 13(H) x 2-15/16(D) inches
- Warranty: Lifetime Limited