ArchiTech Kevlar 6.5" In-Wall/Ceiling Frameless Speaker (Pair)
No Framing, No Distractions
The ArchiTech Kevlar 6.5 In. In-Wall/Ceiling Frameless Speaker (Pair) features a unique frameless design for extraordinarily clean, flush installations. Ideal for home theater applications, these speakers offer a pivoting textile soft dome tweeter and 12 dB/octave crossover, providing crisp, rich audio you can enjoy for years.
- Frameless speakers for clean, flush installations
- Pivoting textile soft dome tweeter
- 12 dB/octave crossover
- Paintable grille
The strength of Kevlar helps the cone retain its shape at very high energy levels, and its low mass ensures quick, accurate response. The cone's woven surface delivers smooth, uncolored mids. The kapton voice coil former and butyl rubber surround mean these woofers are designed for years of consistent, reliable audio enjoyment.
Great Designs & Great Materials
ArchiTech speakers from OEM use a mix of classic, time-proven and new, cutting-edge technology and material, such as butyl rubber and sanoprene cone surrounds, carbon fiber and polypropylene cones, titanium treated dome tweeters with Ferro fluid cooled voice coils, and neodymium magnets. Well-engineered crossover networks with premium quality components and poly switch protection — together with attractive frame/baffle assemblies and solid mounting systems — yield loudspeaker performance/value ratios that are second to none.
- Frequency Response: 45Hz to 20kHz, ± 3 dB
- Power Handling: 40 watts nom., 80 max.
- Sensitivity: 91dB 1 watt/1 meter
- Tweeter: 3/4-inch pivoting textile soft dome tweeter
- Frameless Grille: Magnetically attached. Perforated Stainless Steel Frameless Grille. (Round in-ceiling grille included. Optional square grille for in-wall installations sold separately.)
- Impedance: 8 Ohm nominal
- Pre-Construction Bracket: RIR-6
- Vapor Dome/Pre-Con Bracket: VPD-6
- Plenum Dome: PE-8
- Overall Dimensions: 8-3/8" Diameter
- Cutout Dimensions: 7-3/8" Diameter x 2-7/8" Deep