OEM Systems 10" In-Wall Stud Woofer, Dual Voice Coil
Keep Subwoofers Out Of The Way
Create a solid home theater audio system without unsightly cabinet-type subwoofers by installing the OEM Systems 10" In-Wall Stud Woofer (Dual Voice Coil). This in-wall subwoofer suits either new or retrofit installations, giving home audiophiles smooth, enhanced bass response while maintaining a clean, uncluttered entertainment area.
- In-wall subwoofer with two voice coils
- Fits in standard 2" x 4" or 2" x 6" walls
- Multiple wiring options
- Paintable grille and frame
- Required hardware included
The Stud Woofer was constructed for versatile in-wall installation. Its tuned twin port design allows a wide range of wall configurations, and the included port plugs support unlimited variation in baffle arrangements. The Stud Woofer fits in standard 2" x 4" or 2" x 6" walls with 1/2" drywall, and mounts directly onto 16" on-center wall studs. No reinforcement is required.
Single vs. Dual Voice Coil
Subwoofers with dual voice coils (DVC) offer more wiring options than their single voice coil (SVC) counterparts. SVC subwoofers can only be wired to an amplifier with the same ohm level specification. DVC subwoofers, on the other hand, can be wired in series or parallel to amplifiers of varied ohm levels. DVCs are easier to match to the appropriate amp.
As a dual channel, dual voice coil subwoofer, the OEM Systems 10" In-Wall Stud Woofer (DVC) can be driven directly by amplified stereo low pass signals, or can be fitted with two modular 10-MX crossovers for stereo sub/satellite systems.
- Stud Woofer
- Grille Removal Tool
- (2) Grille Retention Gums
- (4) Foam-Rubber Bumpers
- (8) Port Attachment Screws
- (10) Baffle Attachment Screws
- (2) Port Blanks
- (2) Ports
- (4) Baffle Gasket Strips
OEM Systems Professional Quality
OEM Systems Company is a manufacturer of architectural audio products and accessories for residential, commercial and institutional applications, including loudspeakers, electronics and Decorator Style Jack Plates, which mount in standard J-boxes.
- Manufacturer Part #: SE-10SWD
- Frequency Response: 25 to 200 Hz
- Power Handling: 150 watts max.
- Sensitivity: 87dB 1 watt/1 meter
- Grille: Perforated Metal Grille
- Impedance: 8 ohms nominal
- Overall Dimensions: 19.5(W) x 19.5(H) x 1.8(D) inches; 1-3/4" Face Relief
- Cut-out Dimensions: 14.5(W) x 16.5(H) inches
- Mounting Depth: 3-3/8 inches
- Weight: Approx. 10 pounds
- Approvals: RoHS
- Warranty: Lifetime Limited