Preference Freestanding Powered Subwoofer, 300W
Today's Preference For Music & Home Theater
Certain fine loudspeakers in the audio industry become benchmarks of sound quality or reference standards by which authoritative industry experts judge all others. Preference architectural loudspeakers are the new mark of excellence.
- P-1200: Powered Freestanding Subwoofer, 300W
- The P-1200 subwoofer was designed for exceptional performance and value. It features a 12" extra-long excursion woofer with high BL motor. The bass reflex enclosure with flared port ensures extended bass response and high acoustic efficiency.
- The woofer is driven with an integral 300W class A/B amplifier utilizing the patented BASH technology for high electrical efficiency.
- The rear-mounted 300 watt amplifier includes level, phase (continuously variable 0-180 degrees) and crossover control to contour the subwoofer's output to blend with virtually all loudspeakers and room environments.
- The low pass crossover network is continuously-variable from 40Hz to 120Hz and can be bypassed if it is preferable to use am external crossover located in an outbound receiver or processor.
- The P-1200's central amplifier incorporates a defeatable signal-sensing circuit the automatically powers up the amplifier when a signal is detected.
- A double-insulated isolated-ground electrical supply prevents electrical ground loops and reduces the noise floor of the entire audio system.
Preference Standard Loudspeakers
OEM Systems Company is a manufacturer of Architectural Audio Products and accessories for residential, commercial and institutional applications, including loudspeakers, electronics and decorator-style multi-media jack plates. Preference is the most successful product launch in OEM history.
- 12" EXTRA LONG – THROW Heavy Duty Driver
- Frequency Response: 28Hz – 300Hz (System Response)
- Crossover Response: 40Hz – 120Hz (Low-pass filter with bypass switch)
- Phase Adjustment: 0 – 180 degrees (Continuously variable)
- Amplifier Output Power: 300 watts, with thermal and clipping limiters
- Audio Inputs: Summing stereo line level (RCA x 2) LFE (RCA shared with Left input connector)
- Input Impedance: Line Level – 20k ohms, Unbalanced Speaker Level -220 ohms
- Input Power: 120V 60Hz AC
- Input Power Connection: IEC 2-wire receptacle with integral fuse holder
- Power (Mains) Fuse: 3A 250V GMA style Fast Blow
- Power Modes: Auto signal sensing and always on
- Auto Off Delay: ~10 minutes
- Dimensions: 15-3/8"W x 17-5/16"H x 14-3/4"D
The P-1200 is shipped with adjustable feet (4 spiked and 4 rubber) with tool-less knurled jam nuts. These feet can be installed in the bottom of the enclosure in either a 3-point triangular pattern or more traditional 4-point square pattern. The bottom of the enclosure has 5 threaded inserts arranged to accept either pattern.