Nuvo Fire-Rated Speaker Enclosure
Fire-Resistant Speaker Enclosure
The Nuvo Fire-Rated Speaker Enclosure is purpose-built to protect Nuvo Series in-ceiling and in-wall speakers and rough-in brackets. This fire-resistant steel enclosure provides improved sound quality with uniform airspace in its backcan while also keeping unwanted sound or airflow from entering adjacent rooms. The enclosure's universal design supports most in-wall and in-ceiling speakers up to 16 inches wide.
- Fire resistant enclosure fits in-ceiling and in-wall speakers up to 16" wide
- Improves sound quality by creating uniform airspace behind each speaker
- Universal design works with most in-ceiling and in-wall speakers, including Nuvo Series Two, Series Four, and Series Six Speakers
- Reduces sound leakage into other rooms
- Meets ASTM E119 one-hour fire rating requirements
Note: Morgan Thermal Ceramics, Superwool Plus Blanket, 96 kg/m3 density, 25 mm thickness insulation is required.
Start With A Strong Foundation
From innovative enclosures to high-performance connection outlets, On-Q products guarantee a smooth installation. Your home is a refuge from the world, a sanctuary from the elements, a place you can relax in comfort. Maximize your home living experience with innovative solutions from On-Q/Legrand. Let your family enjoy the convenience they want with the added peace-of-mind they need. On-Q/Legrand is changing the definition of home living.
- Manufacturer Part #: NV-BRKIC-BC
- Color: Gray
- Knockout Size: 1/2", Requires UL approved strain relief clamp (not included)
- Overall Dimensions: 19.7 x 19.5 x 6.8 inches (501mm (H) x 495mm (W) x 173mm (D))
- Product Weight: 5.85 pounds (2.66kg)
- Material: Steel, Morgan Thermal Ceramics, Superwool Plus Blanket – 25mm thickness
- Mounting: 16" on center spacing; Recommend minimum 4 x #8 1 1/4" fasteners (not included)
- RoHS: Yes
- UL Standard: ULC CAN / ULC-S101-M39 ire Endurance Tests of Building Construction and Materials (Canada)