Nucleus Anywhere Intercom
Communicate By Video Intercom at Home & Anywhere Else
Instantly communicate with family members between rooms at home, or communicate with friends and family who live miles away with the Nucleus Anywhere Intercom. Two or more of these simple-to-use Wi-Fi video intercom units (sold individually as singles) connect to each other over the Internet. By adding one Nucleus device in your kitchen, for example, and another in a separate room, such as your child's bedroom, you can instantly notify your kids when dinner is ready with a quick touch of the LCD screen. You won't have to yell across the house anymore, especially if you put a Nucleus device in all the popular rooms of your home.
Because Nucleus connects to the Internet via WiFi or Ethernet, you can even communicate through a Nucleus device in a different house. Call grandparents, for example, who live on the other side of the country, and instantly have a live video or audio call with them! There's also a free Nucleus app available for smartphones and other mobile devices, which means you'll be able to connect to any Nucleus device in your network at any time from anywhere.
- Provides audio/video communication between rooms at home or with other households
- Connects to the Internet via WiFi/Ethernet
- Home and Remote codes provide a secure connection
- Compatible with Alexa, just sign in with your Amazon account
- Compatible with the Ring Video Doorbell (sold separately)
- Connects with smartphones or other mobile devices via the free app (iOS and Android)
- Easy to use with one-touch video/audio calling
- No monthly service fees
Available Colors: White or Black
Optional "Auto-Answer" Feature Stays True to Intercom Communication
Unlike other communication tools available such as Skype, FaceTime, and a typical phone call, Nucleus features auto-answer functionality (optional). This means that users can choose to have their devices auto-answer calls, or in other words, have their devices ring and immediately pick up. This design was built in to mimic a traditional home intercom, a classic functionality that was the inspiration for Nucleus. Auto-answer is a great way for users to check-in on their elderly loved ones in other households or have instant communication with family members at home. Make everyday tasks easier, such as getting the children downstairs for dinner or waking your husband from a nap upstairs, without having to yell or use the stairs.
Don't like the auto-answer feature? Turn it off and manually answer your Nucleus calls like regular phone calls.
Simple DIY Setup
Pick a Few Locations: It's recommended to start off with two Nucleus devices to place in popular rooms of your home. Once you establish your Nucleus network, you can always add more devices in other rooms such as the kitchen, den, or baby's room.
Quick Setup: Nucleus connects to the Internet via WiFi or Ethernet. Just plug the power cable in, follow the on-screen prompts, and connect to your local network.
Add People: Each family account has a unique Home code and Remote code to establish secure connections between devices in your home and devices in your extended family's homes.
More Nucleus Features
- Secure & Private: Nucleus has a shutter that can cover the camera to take the room out of view. You can also turn on the "do not disturb" mode for privacy.
- Home to Home: Stay connected with family members in other households, even if they live hundreds of miles away.
- Mobile to Home: Use a smartphone or mobile device to connect to Nucleus from anywhere using the mobile app.
- Room to Room: Easily communicate between rooms at home – you won't have to yell anymore.
- See Everything: With a 120-degree HD camera, you'll see a clear picture of the whole room, including everyone in it.
- Easy to Use: Big buttons, clear instructions, and a quick connection make communicating easy.
- Easy Installation: No rewiring required since Nucleus is plug-in or Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) enabled. It also comes with a desk stand and wall mount.
- Always Getting Smarter: Nucleus receives updates from the cloud automatically.
- Alexa Built-In: With an Amazon account, use Alexa to play music, get news updates, and even control smart devices, plus a whole lot more!
- Connects to Ring: By connecting Nucleus to the Ring Video Doorbell (sold separately), you’ll be able to see who’s at the door right from the touchscreen.
- Nucleus Device
- Wall Mounting Bracket
- DC Power Adapter
- Power Cord
- Desktop Stand
- Adhesive Cord Clips
- Wood Screws & Anchors
- Cable Fasteners
Nucleus: Living For The Little Moments
Nucleus is making it possible for families to stay close together. It's the perfect solution that simplifies intercom communication because it provides peace of mind knowing that with a simple press on the LCD screen, parents can easily check on their children from a different room in the house, or ensure that their elderly loved-ones living on the other side of the country are doing ok. Nucleus is helping bring people together in ways unlike before. Nucleus is literally the "anywhere intercom" that connects via the Internet to provide instant video or audio communication between friends and family.
- Manufacturer Part #:
- N1001R31 BLACK
- N1001R31 WHITE
- Wide-Angle Camera: 5MP, 120-degree wide-angle
- Speakers: Stereo
- Screen Resolution: 1280 x 800
- Screen Size: 8 inch Diagonal IPS Screen
- Connectivity: WiFi/Ethernet
- WiFi: 802.11 b/g/n
- Additional Ports: Micro USB (for diagnostic use only), Ethernet (RJ45)
- Dimensions: 8.08(W) x 6.85(H) x 0.95(D) inches (205 x 174 x 24 mm)
- Power: DC Adapter (included) or Power over Ethernet (POE)
- Weight: 1 pound
- Warranty: 1-Year Limited