Nuvo Simplese A4DKP Decora Control Pad
Includes 4 Color Wallplates
You can conveniently control your Simplese audio system by installing a Nuvo Simplese A4DKP Decora Control Pad! The sleek in-wall Nuvo Simplese keypad allows you to select the room and music source, and provides volume control, treble/bass adjustment, mute, and on/off controls. You can also program four buttons to provide immediate selection of different music source. A wide variety of button inserts are included to label the programmable keys. For example, you could program one button to activate satellite radio, and label the button with the included "SAT" button insert.
- Controls the Nuvo Simplese Amplifier
- Backlit buttons for easy selection in low light
- Built-in IR receiver for remote control
- LED indicators show volume and treble/bass levels
- Includes four different Decora-style wallplates
- Decora Control Pad
- (27) Pre-Stamped Button Inserts
- (4) Screwless Trim Plates (White, Ivory, Almond and Black)
Note: This Nuvo Control Pad is compatible with the Nuvo Simplese Amplifier only.
Be Closer To Your Music
You love music, it's that simple. The way it can inspire and energize, soothe and comfort, right when you need it. The way you can always count on it to be the party guest that really rocks the house. And Nuvo loves bringing the music to you, complete with every ounce of feeling it possesses and every last instrumental detail, in your own home. Whatever you need your music to do, our whole home audio solutions make it happen easily and affordably.
- Volume Level: The level of the zone volume is indicated by these LEDs (light emitting diodes).
- Volume: Independent audio volume level for each zone is controlled with this button.
- IR Receiver: Each keypad has an IR (infrared) receiver located under the volume button for wireless control of the audio source equipment.
- Mute: The mute button temporarily silences any audio playing in that keypad's zone.
- Power: The power button turns that keypad's zone on and off independently of the other zones. Pressing and holding the power button turns all the zones off simultaneously.
- Source Selection: The source buttons independently select any of the four sources connected to the Simplese amplifier. The selected source button will remain lit.
- System Compatibility: Simplese
- NuvoNet Jack: RJ45
- Accessory Jack: 2 Conductor (for use with LSA)
- Power Requirements: Powered by the NuvoNet connection