Nuvo P10 Keypad
In-Wall Keypad for Player Portfolio Systems
Conveniently control your Nuvo audio system at the wall by installing the Nuvo P10 Keypad. Compatible with all Nuvo Player Portfolio systems (both wired and wireless), the in-wall keypad gives you remote access to a single zone's core functions, including Volume, Mute, Play, Pause, and Next/Previous Track, as well as five source preset "Favorites". And to ensure your system doesn't get confused, the keypad always synchronizes with the Nuvo mobile app, allowing you to switch back and forth between these two control options without fail.
- Compatible with all Nuvo Player Portfolio audio systems
- Controls Volume, Mute, Play, Pause, and Next/Previous Track
- "Favorite" button provides quick access to your top 5 source presets
- Backlit, dimmable buttons for easy use in the dark
- Synchronizes with the Nuvo mobile app to ensure seamless control
The Nuvo P10 Keypad fits into a single-gang box. It connects to your Nuvo audio system with just one PoE cable (RJ-45). Once you've connected the keypad, then plug it into your home network and it will automatically be recognized by your system.
NOTE: Wallplate not included.
Be Closer To Your Music
You love music, it's that simple. The way it can inspire and energize, soothe and comfort, right when you need it. The way you can always count on it to be the party guest that really rocks the house. And Nuvo loves bringing the music to you, complete with every ounce of feeling it possesses and every last instrumental detail, in your own home. Whatever you need your music to do, our whole home audio solutions make it happen easily and affordably.
- Manufacturer Part #:
- Light Almond: NV-P10-LA
- Nickel: NV-P10-NI
- White: NV-P10-WH
- Material: Plastic
- Size: 1-gang
- Dimensions: 2.56 x 3.39 x 5.12 inches (65 x 130 x 86 mm)
- Weight: 0.24 lbs (0.11 kg)
- Connections and Capabilities:
- Local Area Network (LAN): (RJ45, Cat5 minimum, 10/100baseT minimum, POE 802.3AF Class 1 compatible)
- Network Connectivity: Ethernet
- Power Supply: Internal
- Power Consumption:
- Max: 802.3af Class 1
- Typical: 802.3af Class 1
- Operating Temperature: 32 to 104 degrees F (0 to 40 degrees C)
- Humidity: 70% Non-Condensing
- Regulatory Approvals:
- EMC: US:FCC CFR Title 47 Part 15, Subpart B; CANADA:ICES-003; EUROPE:CISPR13; EUROPE: 55020; AUSTRALIA/NEW ZEALAND: C-TICK standard AS/NZS CISPR13
- Environmental: RoHS – Restriction of Hazardous Substances Directive 2002/95/EC
- Warranty: 1 Year