Nuvo Grand Concerto Zone Pack with Digital Power Amplifier
Energy Efficient Digital Audio Amplifier
The Grand Concerto Zone Pack is designed to be used with Grand Concerto Zones 7 and 8, and 15 and 16.
- I8GCP OLED Control Pad, Dual Gang
- D2120 Digital Power Amplifier
The Digital Power Amplifier delivers quality stereo amplification, in a compact and high-efficiency package. Sounding off at 2 x 120 watts, this amp is first in a new generation of digital power amplifiers that offer a powerful and versatile answer to any installation's needs, even in large rooms and outdoor areas. Easily compatible with most third party sources, the NV-D2120 offers great flexibility without any sacrifice of performance. And using only 50 watts of power in typical use, the D2120 stands out as the eco-friendly amplification solution.
The Dual Gang OLED Control Pad features a sophisticated, smooth-as-glass surface with capacitive touch and flexible, programmable options for enhanced operation. NuvoNet delivered metadata allows for quick browsing by Artist, Song, Album, Genre, or Playlist on the 2.7" screen. It displays up to 8 lines of text.
Be Closer To Your Music
You love music, it's that simple. The way it can inspire and energize, soothe and comfort, right when you need it. The way you can always count on it to be the party guest that really rocks the house. And Nuvo loves bringing the music to you, complete with every ounce of feeling it possesses and every last instrumental detail, in your own home. Whatever you need your music to do, our whole home audio solutions make it happen easily and affordably.
Number of Channels: 2
- Continuous Average Output Power: 2 x 120W
- Two channels driven 20-20kHz @1% THD
- Rated Distortion (1/2 power): 0.02%
- Rated Impedance: Switch Selectable 4 or 8 Ohms
- Damping Factor: 50+
- Frequency Response (20-20kHz): ±1dB
- Trigger Input: 3-30V AC or DC
- Unit On Output: +12VDC @100mA
- Input Impedance: 22k ohm
- Input Sensitivity for rated power: 0.3 – 2V RMS
- Input Overload: 2.4V RMS
- Power Supply: 100-240VAC 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption all channels: 325W at maximum available output (2 x 120W @ 4ohms)
- Power Consumption average: 50W (1/8th Power @ 4 ohms)
- Power Consumption no signal (120VAC): TBD
- 13W Standby Power Consumption (120VAC): .56W
Unit Size: 1-3/4"H x 17"W x 9-7/8"D
- Size (Measured Diagonally): 2.7"
- NuvoNet Jack: RJ45
- Accessory Jack for use with LSA: RJ45
- This device is powered by the NuvoNet connection
- Unit Size With Bezel: 4.8"H x 4.9"W x 1.18"D
- Unit Size Without Bezel: 4.7"H x 4.6"W x 1.18"D
- Cutout Dimensions: 3.98"H x 3.66"W (Standard Double-Gang Compatibility)