NuTone ULTRA Series 80 CFM Single-Speed Ventilation Fan
Energy Star Most Efficient 2013 Certified
Covering rooms up to 75 square feet, the NuTone ULTRA Series 80 CFM Single-Speed Ventilation Fan provides reliable ventilation in medium-sized bathrooms and other humid rooms. As part of NuTone's ULTRA Series, this fan quietly removes moisture while saving energy. It supports both new and retrofit applications, and installs in less than 10 minutes.
- Covers bathrooms up to 75 square feet
- Exceeds ENERGY STAR requirements by 10X
- UL listed for installation over tubs and showers
- Operates at quietest sound level possible
The 80 CFM Single-Speed Ventilation Fan reduces humidity to quickly unfog mirrors and reduce airborne pollutants. ULTRA Series features make this one of NuTone's top ventilation fans, suitable even for continuous ventilation to meet various building codes and "Green Building" standards throughout the United States.
ULTRA Series Features
- ULTRASilent Operation: NuTone ULTRA Series ventilation fans operate at the quietest sound rating (less than 0.3 Sones) to manage moisture without creating disruptive background noise. The fan is so quiet that the sound will often go unnoticed.
- ULTRAGreen Motor: The fan's ULTRAGreen DC Motor provides energy efficiency nearly 10 times greater than ENERGY STAR requirements.
- ULTRASmart Control: When consistent ventilation is crucial, the ULTRASmart Series performs. These fans reliably maintain rated power in any type of installation.
Each ULTRA Series ventilation fan comes prepped for fast in-ceiling installation with the included telescoping mounting frame. This unique frame features pre-installed screws, snap-in housing, a snap-in blower, and an inside-out mounting duct connector. Snap-in components make installation easier, because you can hear and feel them "snap" when they are properly seated.
No guesswork is required during installation due to the fan's flexibility. It expands from 14 to 24 inches, fits any type of joist, I-Joist or truss construction, and can be placed and fastened through drywall. The fan's easy-to-position carriage allows you to adjust the housing location between joists, so you can achieve the ideal ceiling placement. Retrofit installations can also be done entirely from the room side – no attic access required.
NuTone Ventilation Fans
Moisture problems like these demand concentrated ventilation. That's where NuTone comes in. As the residential ventilation leader, NuTone offers the widest range of intermittent ventilation products available. Many are industry innovations you won't find anywhere else. And all are designed and manufactured to NuTone's demanding quality standards, so you can count on them for easy installation, trouble-free operation and extended life.
- Manufacturer Part #: XN80
- Max. Bathroom Size: 75 sq. feet
- Ceiling Installation: Yes
- Wall Installation: No
- CFM: 80 at 0.10 inches; 79 at 0.25 inches
- Color: White
- Duct Direction: Horizontal
- Duct Size: 6 inches
- Grille Finish: White Polymeric
- Grille Length: 13 inches
- Grille Width: 14 inches
- Housing Dimensions: 10-1/2(L) x 11-3/8(W) x 7-5/8(H) inches
- Humidity Sensing: No
- Lighting Type: No Light
- Min. Construction Space Required: 2" x 8"
- Weight: 9.2 pounds
- Watts: 5.8 at 0.1 inch (Max CFM)
- Rated Amps: 0.1
- Rated Sones:< 0.3
- Rated Watts: 5.8
- Certifications: ENERGY STAR, HVI, cUL, UL Listed for use over bathtubs or showers when connected to a GFCI circuit
- Warranty: 3 Years