NuTone ULTRA Series 80 CFM Multi-Speed Ventilation Fan
Energy Star Most Efficient 2013 Certified
Designed for precise, continuous ventilation, the NuTone ULTRA Series 80 CFM Multi-Speed Ventilation Fan features a timer dial and CFM adjustment to control airflow and prevent over-ventilation. These advanced controls facilitate successful inspections for meeting building requirements, as well as continual reduction of airborne pollutants and moisture.
- Covers bathrooms up to 75 square feet
- Designed for continuous operation
- Built-in CFM adjustment and timer
- UL listed for installation over tubs and showers
As part of NuTone's ULTRA Series, this fan delivers premium ventilation in medium-sized bathrooms and other humid rooms up to 75 square feet. It supports both new and retrofit applications, and installs in less than 10 minutes.
The 80 CFM Multi-Speed Ventilation Fan has a CFM adjustment dial that allows you to infinitely adjust the level of airflow (CFM). Additionally, the built-in timer serves as a programmable delay, so you can choose how long the fan runs on high speed before returning to a continuous lower speed. Both of these controls help to maximize efficiency during continuous operation.
ULTRA Series Features
- ULTRASilent Operation: NuTone ULTRA Series ventilation fans operate at the quietest sound rating (less than 0.3 Sones) to manage moisture without creating disruptive background noise. The fan is so quiet that the sound will often go unnoticed.
- ULTRAGreen Motor: The fan's ULTRAGreen DC Motor provides energy efficiency nearly 10 times greater than ENERGY STAR requirements.
- ULTRASmart Control: When consistent ventilation is crucial, the ULTRASmart Series performs. These fans reliably maintain rated power in any type of installation.
Each ULTRA Series ventilation fan comes prepped for fast in-ceiling installation with the included telescoping mounting frame. This unique frame features pre-installed screws, snap-in housing, a snap-in blower, and an inside-out mounting duct connector. Snap-in components make installation easier, because you can hear and feel them "snap" when they are properly seated.
No guesswork is required during installation due to the fan's flexibility. It expands from 14 to 24 inches, fits any type of joist, I-Joist or truss construction, and can be placed and fastened through drywall. The fan's easy-to-position carriage allows you to adjust the housing location between joists, so you can achieve the ideal ceiling placement. Retrofit installations can also be done entirely from the room side – no attic access required.
NuTone Ventilation Fans
Moisture problems like these demand concentrated ventilation. That's where NuTone comes in. As the residential ventilation leader, NuTone offers the widest range of intermittent ventilation products available. Many are industry innovations you won't find anywhere else. And all are designed and manufactured to NuTone's demanding quality standards, so you can count on them for easy installation, trouble-free operation and extended life.
- Manufacturer Part #: ZN80
- Max. Bathroom Size: 75 sq. feet
- Ceiling Installation: Yes
- Wall Installation: No
- CFM: 80 at 0.10 inches; 79 at 0.25 inches
- Color: White
- Duct Direction: Horizontal
- Duct Size: 6 inches
- Grille Finish: White Polymeric
- Grille Length: 13 inches
- Grille Width: 14 inches
- Housing Dimensions: 10-1/2(L) x 11-3/8(W) x 7-5/8(H) inches
- Humidity Sensing: No
- Lighting Type: No Light
- Min. Construction Space Required: 2" x 8"
- Weight: 9.2 pounds
- Watts: 5.8 at 0.1 inch (Max CFM)
- Rated Amps: 0.2
- Rated Sones:< 0.3
- Rated Watts: 5.8
- Certifications: ENERGY STAR, HVI, cUL, UL Listed for use over bathtubs or showers when connected to a GFCI circuit
- Warranty: 3 Years