NuTone NM Music & Intercom Master Station Rough-In Kit
Use With NM100 Or NM200 Master Station Only
If you’re installing a NuTone Master Station along with a door speaker, use the NuTone NM Series Rough-In for NM100/NM200 Master Station during installation. Unlike the larger NuTone rough-in kits, this kit only includes the parts needed to mount an NM100 or NM200 Master Station and connect it to the door speaker.
- Metal Wall Housing for Master Station
- FM Dipole Antenna
- AM Antenna Wire (25 ft.) with a Ferrite Filter
- NW4S Shielded Door Station Cable (75 ft.)
- (4) 1.5-inch Snap-In Bushings
- Transformer (NA300TA)
- The NM200 rough-in installation should be made during new construction prior to drywall installation.
- Door speaker rough-in parts not included.
NuTone NM Series Music Intercom System
The NM Series Music Intercom (NM100, NM200) is an intercom and sound system designed for today’s home. Its compact size and modern, elegant look complement any décor. The NM Series Music Intercom offers more than just sensible good looks. It gives you peace of mind as it allows you to communicate with family members and monitor specified rooms. The NM Series Music Intercom offers high quality sound throughout your home from several sources, including the radio, CD player, or other connected audio sources in your home.
- Manufacturer Part #: NWH300
- Master Station Cutout: 14-3/8(W) x 5-9/16(H) inches
- Power drill with 1" auger
- #2 Phillips screwdriver
- Wire stripper/cutter
- Tape measure