NuTone NM Music & Intercom Package Rough-In Kit
Used With NM100 Or NM200 Systems
If you’re installing a NuTone Master Station WITHOUT the optional CD Changer (discontinued), use the NuTone NM Series Rough-in Kit for Master, Remote Stations & Door during installation. This complete rough-in kit includes all the parts you need to create a professional, attractive appearance for your new home intercom system. Rough-in housings are used to mount the NM100/NM200 master station, remote stations (indoor and outdoor), door speakers and in-wall speakers.
- Metal Wall Housing for Master Station
- Door Station Rough-In (NRKR300D)
- Patio Station Flush-Mount Rough-In (NRKF200P)
- (4) Indoor Remote Station Rough-Ins (NRKR200R)
- FM Dipole Antenna
- AM Antenna Wire (25 ft.) with a Ferrite Filter
- NW4S Shielded Door Station Cable (75 ft.)
- (4) 1.5-inch Snap-In Bushings
- Transformer (NA300TA)
Note: The NM200 rough-in installation should be made during new construction prior to drywall installation.
NuTone NM Series Music Intercom System
The NM Series Music Intercom (NM100, NM200) is an intercom and sound system designed for today’s home. Its compact size and modern, elegant look complement any decor. The NM Series Music Intercom offers more than just sensible good looks. It gives you peace of mind as it allows you to communicate with family members and monitor specified rooms. The NM Series Music Intercom offers high quality sound throughout your home from several sources, including the radio, CD player, or other connected audio sources in your home.
- Manufacturer Part #: NRKRWH300
- Master Station Cutout: 14-3/8(W) x 5-9/16(H) inches
- Power drill with 1" auger
- #2 Phillips screwdriver
- Wire stripper/cutter
- Tape measure